Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. maj 2012

Swatch Saturday - Catrice, 6 random polishes, swatches & review

L/R – V/H: 400 Blue Caro Ciao, 240 Sold Out For Ever, 700 Birdie Reloaded,
520 Apropos Apricot, 800 Heavy Metallilac, 02 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower
L/R – V/H: 520 Apropos Apricot, 800 Heavy Metallilac, 02 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower
L/R – V/H: 400 Blue Caro Ciao, 240 Sold Out For Ever, 700 Birdie Reloaded

L/R – V/H: 400 Blue Caro Ciao, 240 Sold Out For Ever, 700 Birdie Reloaded
L/R – V/H: 520 Apropos Apricot, 800 Heavy Metallilac, 02 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower
All colors are shown in 2 coats. They dry medium fast to fast, and the nude obviously needs more coats to give opacity. Over the next weeks I'll show you all colors as a base for some kind of nail art.
400 Blue Caro Ciao is a strong medium blue creme polish. It's beautiful - but stained my nails terribly!
240 Sold Out For Ever is a very pale mint/blue color with subtle shimmer, 2 coats of this delight gives full opacity.
700 Birdie Reloaded is a bold and bright yellow with light shimmer.
520 Apropos Apricot is like the name suggests an apricot color, and it has a very subtle shimmer. It is NOT a two coater as the bottle say, first coat is very streaky, and the second is however a little less, 3 coats probably is needed if you want to wear it on it's own.
800 Heavy Metallilac - is just that, a metallic purple with shimmer, 2 coats gives opacity - I love it!
02 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower is a very pale nude that dries with an extremely shiny finish. 3 or  4 coats gives full opacity.

21 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh beautiful polishes!! :) i cant stop staring! Heavy Metallilac....sighs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, somehow I hoped you would say that ;)

      Slet
  2. very nice colors,the two blue shades are sooo pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, I agree, they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. I like the most Blue Caro Ciao and Heavy Metallilac :).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you zebra-nails, favorites of mine too LOL

      Slet
  4. OOOH I like Heavy Metallilac best!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Cee, it really is a stunner, also on the nail :)

      Slet
  5. Ohh, I LOVE Sold Out Forever. I hope it really isn't sold out forever, because I think I'll be wanting to pick it up at some point. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Now that I'm looking at the pictures again, I think I'll have to bring Heavy Metallic and Cotton Candy at Eiffel Tower home with me too. Lovely!

      Slet
    2. DUH, I picked up the last one, that's why it's called Sold out forever - hahahaha, sorry couldn't resist :) I'm pretty sure they are from collections all 3 of them, so I guess it's a question of when you are going...

      Slet
    3. LOL- you are funny! Do you know if these are limited edition, or permanent?

      Slet
    4. I'm sorry, I really do not know, but I'm guessing the editions always have a time limit - you could check their website...?

      Slet
  6. Tak skal du have, Christina, jeg har har allerede lavet på 3 af dem, har lige nu Sold out forever på :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Kan egentlig godt li' den helt lyse "sold out forever". Jeg kan ikke helt bestemme mig for om den er svag mintagtig, eller den er knækket hvid med blå skær. Det er da fantastisk :)

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Den er osse lækker, og er ret meget som jeg beskriver den :)

      Slet
  8. Uuha, den lilla er godt nok lækker! Lige noget jeg også kunne finde på at købe! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, ja, jeg var heller ikke i tvivl, da jeg så den :)

      Slet
  9. i love sold out for ever, i have blue cara ciao too... heavy metallic looks so nice, i don't know why it's missing in my stash ;-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...