Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. maj 2012

Giro d’Italia nails/manicure

 
 
My husband and I love to watch Giro d’Italia (and Tour de France) – and today is the last day of the Giro and 3 nerve wrecking weeks are over and the winner is found.
The color of the Giro is pink, and the tiny flag waving at the top of the TV screen shows the distance left to the finish line – and it’s not black and white – it’s of course PINK and black.
I started off with Essie Lovie Dovie as the base color, and the I freehanded the black squares – yeah, yeah, I know, far from perfect, but IRL you wouldn’t have noticed!
Anyhow I hope you like them anyway – I love a pink and black combo…
Her i huset elsker vi at se Giro d’Italia (og Tour de France) – og i dag er den sidste dag af 3 spændende uger, hvor vinderen findes.
Giroens farve er lyserød, og det lille flag der blafrer i øverste venstre hjørne af TV skærmen viser den tilbageværende distance til mål. Og det er ikke sort/hvidt – det er naturligvis lyserødt og sort.
Jeg startede med Essie lovie Dovie som grundfarven, og så malede jeg med frihånd de sorte tern – og ja, ja, jeg ved godt de ikke er perfekte, men i virkeligheden ville du ikke have lagt mærke til det!
Men jeg håber du synes om dem alligevel, jeg er vild med lyserød og sort sammen…

29 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty mani, I love pink and black together x :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty girly mani, I love pink and black together x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, CharlieDBeauty, me too :)

      Slet
  3. Awh, they're super cute. I can't see they're not perfect ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Rainbowify Me - I'm happy you can't LOL

      Slet
  4. Thank looks great! I'm afraid to do checkered nails lols

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww Cee, thank you, if you are afraid of freehanding, you always can use tape...

      Slet
  5. Alt med lyserød er en klar vinder hos mig! Nice job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hehehe, godt at vide, tusind tak Sosa07ac :)

      Slet
  6. these are adorable! i love pink and black together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL so do I, thank you so much, esmeheredia :)

      Slet
  7. I really like this mani!

    SvarSlet
  8. <3 jeg elsker også pink og sort sammen, min mor vil elske de her fordi de er inspireret af giroen

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hehehe, hun have linket eller se dem ved lejlighed - tak Kathrine :)

      Slet
  9. det kan godt være de firkanter ikke er perfekte men det er godt klaret ;D

    http://polish-life.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  10. Very nice,I like this design on pretty much everything,from clothes to home decor and to see it on nails its just the cherry on the cake:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, you are right, I love it too, especially in clothes...

      Slet
  11. These are so cute :) And I think they are very well done especially free hand (i sure couldnt do it lol)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you so much, Lena Loves Nails :)

      Slet
  12. Thank you so much, FrugallyMe!

    SvarSlet
  13. Wonderful nails, and I love the combo of black and pink! I have not been following the Giro d'Italia closely, but it has become big news here because of the Canadian, Ryder Hesjedal, who won. I understand it was a particularly close race!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, it was a very close race indeed, but I hoped RH would win, and so he did :)

      Slet
  14. Det er jeg glad for at høre, tusind tak, Christina!

    SvarSlet
  15. nice, you have such a steady hand :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, LOL some times more than other times ;)

      Slet
  16. Very pretty! i like this! Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydz, it was so fun to wear - hugs right back!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...