Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 2. maj 2012

Greyscale galaxy – Artsy Wednesday

 
Dansk, se længere nede.
I have wanted to do a galaxy for a long time, but there are so many of them on various blogs, so did the world really need one more? No, I thought, but then this week’s challenge was “Greyscale”, and I immediately thought, yes, you should make a grayscale galaxy, I haven’t seen one of those around.
The base color is A-England Camelot. When dry I sponged random areas with OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk and Essie Cocktail Bling. The stars I dotted with Alpine snow, and finally I top coated this super easy & quick mani with Seche Vite.
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle at Lab Muffin,  Alanna at Pretty Purple Polish, Holly at Hooked, Tif at Polished Genious, Lyndsey at Nails by Ms. Lizard, Sofie from Swååfie, Catrine from Unnakednails, Melanie at Nail & Polish, Jessica at Beauty Gnome
Jeg har længe villet lave en galakse mani, men dem er der mange af på blogge rundt om i verden, så jeg syntes ikke der var brug for flere. Men da jeg fik titlen for denne uges udfordring ”gråtone skalaen” tænkte jeg straks, YES, jeg laver da en gråtone galakse, en sådan har jeg ikke set endnu. 
Til grundfarven brugte jeg A-England Camelot. Derefter duppede jeg med Essie Cocktail Bling, China Glaze Concrete Catwalk og OPI Alpine Snow, som jeg også prikkede stjernerne på med. Top coat er Seche Vite, og det er en super, super let og hurtig mani at lave.

29 kommentarer:

  1. This is out of this world Maria . I love the use of cocktail bling!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, POLiSHED*GENiUS, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. love this! really wanna try a england polish too! i am DESPERATE to try bridal veil xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Catrine, I know a solution to that problem LOL (read: buy it)

      Slet
  3. ohh i love this greyscale galaxy! i like how concrete catwalk gives it depth. Very original Maria! :) Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks you Lydz, yes I added it at the last moment creating small dark grey swirls in it...

      Slet
  4. oh maria, this is perfect :-D
    great to see you back <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks nail crazy, it is nice to be back too :)

      Slet
  5. Maria! I love your take on the greyscale!! Your galaxy mani actually reminds me of a wicked thunderstorm on the horizon. It's really awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Andrea, uh, I'm glad I'm not wearing it any longer, could get blow away, so to speak ;)

      Slet
  6. I've never seen a grayscale galaxy before! Very nicely done.

    SvarSlet
  7. I love your galaxy Mani. Very different and you made it your own.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Paulina, I alway try to aim for that, because I'm so hopeless in copying LOL

      Slet
  8. This is stunning! I love Bridal Veil. x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks aimeeus, Bridal Veil is however not in this mani ;)

      Slet
  9. I love cosmic manis :), you did a great job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, zebra-nails, they always are cool, I agree :)

      Slet
  10. I love the look of galaxy nails, and never get tired of seeing them- and I really enjoyed seeing your greyscale version of the galaxy mani! Thank you for sharing, Maria. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Thanks, Jessica, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  12. What a fantastic spin on the galaxy concept - so good Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you think so, hollysagemini :)

      Slet
  13. Nice galaxy! It looks a bit like storm clouds too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks LabMuffin, you are right, it kind of does :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...