Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. september 2016

A England Polovetsian Dances swatches


A England Polovetsian Dances is from the Russian Soul collection. It’s a blackened purple holo with a strong purple shimmer. The holo is rather strong in the sun – but otherwise like most A England holos. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's a little too dark, but it's still beautiful...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

17 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely!!! True, it's very dark but combined with the great opacity it means it can be used for stamping... *already envisioning a lavender background with stamped dark purple flowers*

    SvarSlet
  2. Its a dark nailpolish, but still beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  3. Its a dark nailpolish, but still beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  4. It's so deep and intense. And - I tested it - awesome for stamping. ;)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. It's also a bit too dark for me. It's actually been a while since I bought A Englands :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - I think they have so many very dark polishes...

      Slet
  6. I love this kind of dark purple, for me it's perfect, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - and you wear them so well with your skin tone!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...