Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 16. september 2016

Picture Polish Hercynia swatches


Picture Polish Hercynia was released in 2014 as one of the Collaboration Shades. It’s a yellow-toned green with sparkles of small holo particles and colores flecks. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's not my kind of green, I was hoping it was less yellow - do you like it?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. yeeees i like it so much!!!!!!♥ i must put it on my wishlist!!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so, but I had thought you liked the pink this morning better LOL

      Slet
  3. I love green on my nails <3 Hercynia is such a lovely shade <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Unlike you I love that shade of green! It's one of my favorite types of green. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. hmmm, every green is my green :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It is green and shimmery, therefore I like it. :D

    SvarSlet
  7. amazing green! i need it in my collection!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...