Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 7. september 2016

Lacquester What Do You Sea? swatches


Lacquester What Do You Sea? Is from the Almost Summer collection. It’s a slightly muted sea green holo with a subtle dash of flecks in blue and gold. It is opaque in two coats and is shown with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this light green..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. It reminds me of one of pastel holo Colour Alikes- I like Them both :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think all special looking holo's I saw here on your blog. Love this one too. Happy Birthday dear!

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks great on you.
    I love this sort of green, but it doesn't suit me very well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I like it - but would have loved it more bright/less dusty...

      Slet
  4. Next to Dragon Shield I can say that this is a favorite of Lacquester! Really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice colour, pleasant on the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Really beautiful holo green, also very delicate :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...