Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. september 2016

Chanel Rouge Satin – Satin Red swatctes


Chanel Rouge Satin – Satin Red is one of my oldest Chanel polishes – like in really, really old, it easily can be 40+ years… It’s made in the USA, and I don’t know if there also were a made in France version.
It is a gorgeous magenta red cream with a hidden shimmer just like we know it from Dior) – and the formula is still amazing, but it has a slightly longer dry time. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two coats.
I am sooo thrilled to have this old gem in my collection - and it is also a gorgeous gem!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. i agree whit you. is really a gorgeous polish!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh boy that is really lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and it makes me extra happy to see how well it works even if it's so old .)

      Slet
  3. such a gorgeous shade :) oldie but very goldie :)))

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh la la, that's an old but beautiful lady! It's a gem ♥

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous! :-) Lucky you! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I am surprised that a nail polish that is someting like 40 years old could be "alive"... Beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's Chanel in a nut shell - always perfect!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...