Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 22. september 2016

NCLA Lolanthe swatches - Color4Nails store exclusive



Ncla Lolanthe – Color4Nails store exclusive. Lolanthe is a gorgeous purple holo – and it surprised me by being dusty and I thought: hmmm. But then I top coated and it got deeper and non-dusty purple. Color4Nails also has this info on their website.
You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Unfortunately, it also is a bleeder; I stamped it with a golden stamping polish and on my test hand, and the pretty stamping got all washed out after top coating. On my swatch hand I stamped over my top coat, it was a bit better, but the gold turned more silver… But it did not stain my nails!
It's really gorgeous - don't you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

17 kommentarer:

  1. It is gorgeous, although in the bottle it looks more stunning. They always do.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the flame is much stronger in the bottle...

      Slet
  2. Oh wow,this looks great! I have a few NCLA-polishes, none of the holos though.

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous swatches babe <3 I have this one, can you explain what it means to bleed? It doesn't stain does it? I haven't used it yet, but seeing your pics i now want to desperately :D I even have naked's atm, so good timing ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - no, it doesn't stain fortunately.
      Bleeding is described right here in my DIY & Tips and Tricks section: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.dk/2013/04/when-polishes-bleed-effects-and-how-to.html

      Slet
  4. Absolutely stunning! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Definitely stunning... Just keep wearing it, don't stamp on it :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...