Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 28. september 2016

Glam Polish Madame Serena swatches


Glam Polish Madame Serena is from the Coven collection. It’s a gorgeous dark magenta-leaning purple with scattered holo flakies. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's gorgeous seen with my eyes - do you like it...?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I do like it a lot, it looks rich in jewels :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. Oh, I'm so pleased to hear it - yes, it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. Yes, I like it very much, also to me it seems like if it was full of jewels :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks so lovely! Such a rich colour

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely colour and effect. Glam makes great polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - although I think some of them are too glitter heavy - but these are like the DL WOW Prisms, and I love that!

      Slet
  6. I love how luxurious it looks.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...