Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. september 2016

Yours Loves stamping plates review


Yours Loves is located in the Netherlands and ship Internationally.
They also have local distributors, in Denmark it is Beautypower.dk owned by the sweet Mette, from whom I bought my plates, and she kindly added 3 free plates for me to test, thank you so much!

The plates come in transparent plastic sleeves or cardboard sleeves with the pattern printed on it - that's clever I think!
They come without a protective film and does not have any kind of backing - but the edges are smooth, so no risk of cutting yourself.
The plate size is like a credit card 8.5 x 5.4 cm.
The pattern size is mostly half or third of the plate size – see photos – but definitely perfect no matter what size your nails are
The price for each plate is 5.50 Euro – on Beautypower.dk 55 DKK
The etching is on the shallow - but very WELL etched, so I find them easy to use. I actually love that kind of plates more and more...
Where to buy: By the maker, but on the page “Local distributors”  you can see in which countries they have distributors.

Let's meet the plates I own - and some manis...
The base is Picture Polish Alice stamped with Pueen 806 Pure White (super intense), plate Yours Loves Fee YS04 Vintage Lace, plate to the left in the above photo, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

The base is Ms. Sparkle Breakfast @T. stamped with El Corazon stm55 Enchanted Forest, plate Yours Loves Fee YLF01 Modern Geometry,  plate to the right, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
The base is Masura The Universe stamped with Ya Qin An Gold, plate Yours Love Sascha YS11 Aim For The Stars,  plate to the right in the above photo, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. 
The base is Picture Polish Orchid stamped with MoYou London Turquoise Mint, plate Yours Loves Sascha YS12 Natural Paradox,  plate to the right in the above photo, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
The base is ILNP Storytelling stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate Yours Love Sascha YS14 Flower Power, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So, what do I think?
Pros:
I love the varied selection of really, really beautiful patterns.
I love that so many of the patterns are open (negative space) so that the polish I stamp on still is very visible.
I love that so many of the patterns have fine lines – very well etched fine lines that easily transfers to the nail.
The edges aren’t sharp even if there is no plastic backing on the plates – and the plates are easy to clean properly after use.
I love the way they come in either a transparent plastic sleeve – or a cardboard sleeve with the pattern printed on it – it’s easy to find the plate you are looking for, even if you do not keep them in a plate holder.
The plate photos in the webshop – and those of the distributors – are easy to see.
Cons:
I don’t have any plate related cons, I love them.
I miss information on the plate size and pattern size on the website.
Final conclusion:
I love these little and gorgeous plates, and I definitely can see myself buy more of them in the future.

I hope you enjoyed this PARTIALLY SPONSORED, but just as honest as all my non sponsored, review.

To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. i really like all of them, you are good maria!nice polishes and plates♥

    SvarSlet
  2. The plates have many beautiful pattern.I like them all. Your stamping are perfect as usual :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really have many beautiful patterns - I love them, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Your galaxy nails, stunningggg! :-D
    The plates look really good, lovely patterns.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I also loved them :)
      The plates are wonderful!

      Slet
  4. Nice plates but I start to feel that there is no new really uniqce patterns coming out anymore. I want something really special.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, in this case I disagree - but in many brands I agree and see what you mean ;)

      Slet
  5. Oh wow I had no idea that there was a stamping company in the netherlands too! I will have to look them up! I am absolutely in love with the star plate! Also - if facebook is correct.. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh in your home turf LOL - I'm glad I brought your attention towards it :)
      Thank you so much, FB was right :)

      Slet
  6. The galaxy, I love it! The last one too :) All are nice and you've become a stamping expert :)
    Have a lovely birthday!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the galaxy was perfect - awww, you are very kind, I still feel I'm learning LOL
      Thank you so much <3

      Slet
  7. I didn't knew about this brand, but all the plates look fantastic, exactly like your stamped nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are fantastic - and thanks a lot - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  8. Wow, some of these plates are gorgeous, but what you did with that Masura base is stunning.

    SvarSlet
  9. I really like the mani with the stars, it look amazing! ♥

    SvarSlet
  10. There are so many beautiful patterns on these stamping plates! :-) I love all the stamping manicures that you presented today, my favourite is the first one - white floral pattern on Alice, but I love how the "galaxy" stamping came out, wonderful final effect..! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, thanks a lot Tanja!

      Slet
  11. The plates looks very nice and the manicures are very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you like them :)

      Slet
  12. Awesome review! (Do I say that everytime? LOL It's so true.) I hadn't heard of this brand and am grateful to now know about them. Beautiful nails you did with these too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You know it's sweet music to my ears, so as long as you mean it, please continue :D
      I really can recommend them - thanks a lot!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...