Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 44


Today you can meet Take 161, 162 and 163...

Take 161
Take 161: The base is Picture Polish Hot Lips stamped with Pueen 100 White in White (Color Intense), plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 30, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 162
Take 162: The base is Picture Polish Tingle stamped with Hit The Bottle Purple Reign, plate Messy Mansion Spring from the Tristaenia collection, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 163
Take 163: The base is Emily de Molly Spell Check stamped with Pueen 813 Mermaid Green (Super Intense), plate MoYou Nails 414, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Did you see anything you like..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I like all of them! Well done! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. The first one is my pick - they all are very well done :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it might be ;) - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  3. Sempre gosto de unhas carimbadas. Amei as suas.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. All so colorful ;)
    My fave is the second one - I really like the effect of Purple Reign over that turquoise.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous all three of them, but the last one is so striking I have to call it a favourite. Great colour combination.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, it makes me happy that you like them!

      Slet
  6. I like the middle one the best of the three :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I like the pattern in Take 161 and I like also Take 162, but my favourite is Take 163 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thank you very much :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...