Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. september 2016

Mary Kay Lemon Parfait swatches


Summer is officially over, but I'm showing one last pastel yellow, the last of 11 this summer.
I already have 11 new to show you in 2017, so more to com next June or maybe sooner ;)
Mary Kay Lemon Parfait is a beautiful warm-toned soft pale pastel yellow cream polish. It is opaque in two coats, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this one..?
Are you going to miss the pastel yellow Friday summer mornings..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. It's ok, but not the best one you have shown. And I think that you could bright up a cold wintersday with some pastel yellow as well :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's true - I prefer the colder tones of pastel yellow - and yes - a pastel yellow can be worn all year, I agree :D

      Slet
  2. It is a bit different shade, but I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, this one has a unique shade!

    SvarSlet
  4. To me this almost leans more peach than yellow... another warm tone that I really like but that looks horrible on me ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, definitely peach leaning - I also prefer them cold-toned...

      Slet
  5. I agree with Helena, I think you should an occasional pastel yellow over autumn and winter too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, but then there isn't enough for my pastel yellow Friday summer mornings :D
      I could however re-visit some of them - good idea :D

      Slet
  6. Pretty shade! :-) Maybe I don't like wearing yellow but I like to see yellow polishes on your nails :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...