Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. juli 2013

Dollish Polish Pixie Dust

When Katarina from Edgy Polish in Sweden (worldwide shipping) asked if I wanted to do a few reviews for her, I happily accepted!!!

The first 3 polishes arrived within few days, and the interesting glitter top coat from Dollish Polish called Pixie Dust, was one of them.

It's described like this: "Pixie Dust is a pearly iridescent duo-chrome, flashing from Cyan Blue to Pinkish Purple with loads of multi-sized reflective iridescent glitters, that can be layered on top of any other shade to add that special fairy touch."

I agree, but as beautiful it is in person - as difficult it is to photograph, but I did my best...
Below it is shown over different colors, and I hope you get an idea of this beauty anyhow....

 
 
 
 
 
 
As many of you know I am not a glitter girl, but I do love to use micro glitter and even larger glitters as effect in my nail art, and that's where this will find a place among my other little helpers :)

34 kommentarer:

  1. Looks like starry night on dark blue nail polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that, great comparison!

      Slet
  2. Wow it looks gorgeous, I love this one. Cool effect. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I prefer effect polishes over glitters - so yes, I think so too LOL

      Slet
  3. Omg! It is so beautiful...lovely swatches...:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it, thanks a lot Puja!

      Slet
  4. I love this effect. Somehow it reminds me to YSL Premiere Neige and it also reminded me, that my Cirque Magic Hour still has not yet arrived.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is great, and actually I wondered how it would compare to Premiere Neige, that is on my wish list!

      Slet
  5. That is a very pretty and useful glitter! I'm envious.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you one when I die, you will inherit my polishes together with Kathrine and Anne :)

      Slet
  6. Oh my, that is so gorgeous!! It looks amazing over all those colors. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - and IRL if looks very pretty even on the lighter colors :)

      Slet
  7. Ooh this looks so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. That is stunning over the blue!

    SvarSlet
  10. love it over black and purple

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and over the blue very much too!

      Slet
  11. I'm not a big glitter lover, but this one looks very nice over dark polishes! :-) And yes, I'm sure you will make a good use of it in your nail art! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, I fully agree, and I hope so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...