Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. juli 2013

Nars - Pierre Hardy swatches: Sharks Right and Left

Today I have a pair of shoes, aemh polishes, left and right foot...
Nars writes about this LE Pierre Hardy collection that comes in the pairs "Ethno Run", "Sharplines", "Vertebra", "Easy Walking", "Venemous" and "Sharks" - the pair I'm showing today...:
"Inspired by his 2013 high-fashion shoe collection, Pierre Hardy infuses his ultra modern color palette into limited edition nail polish pairs, presented in the spirit of his signature shoebox packaging.These two complementary shades selected by Hardy may be worn together or separately -- hands, toes, anything goes. Sets includes two nail polishes and Pierre Hardy for NARS signature mini-shoebox and dust bag." - read more HERE

So - let's open the shoebox and take a look inside...

Sharks Right is a slightly dusty lavender and Sharks Left is a gorgeous pastel yellow, just like I prefer them...

 Sharks Right and Sharks Left
 
 
Nars Sharks Left (pastel yellow) and Right (lavender) are shown in two coats and no top coat.
The dry time is good, the formula is flawless - also the yellow, that is one of the Top-5-best-pastel-yellow formula's I have come across, and some of you know that my stash of pastel yellows is - aehm, well plentiful is a prettier word than insane ;)

I have decided to show swatches not only Saturday and Sunday, but also Tuesday - at least during the summer months, are you OK with that???

38 kommentarer:

  1. That pastel yellow is totally gorgeous!! It looks like banana smoothie :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, I love it so much - yummi, I love that too LOL

      Slet
  2. Sharks ser da vildt godt ud selvom det kun er 2 lag! Wauw..
    For mig intet problem med at der også kommer swatches om tirsdagen - jeg eeelsker swatches, så man kan blive misundelig på en hel masse lakker! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det syn's jeg også - og super, lige i tiden har jeg så mange lakker at swatches, sååå :)

      Slet
  3. beautiful colors and love the packaging..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love that little shoe box so much too :)

      Slet
  4. want *.*
    do as much swatches as you can :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice shoes... aemh nice polishes! :-) They are both beautiful, and when I said that I told you everything! (...yes, yes, you got me "hooked" with your pastel yellow polishes...)
    No, it's not OK with me, I don't want the swatches, I want your manicures! :-) When I see swatches of your new nail polishes I can enjoy and right after that I start crying because I don't have them; when I see your manicures I can only enjoy! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are nice shoes, aehm polishes, especially the pastel Y ;)
      hahaha, you are so funny Tanja - love you :)

      Slet
  6. They both look very nice, and go really well together. It's great that the formula is good too.

    SvarSlet
  7. ohhhh it's pure perfection!! I love the set, and the colors on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so too - they are so gorgeous!

      Slet
  8. Those are very pretty! And they seem to be very you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL they are - the lavender is perhaps a tad too dusty to be a complete favorite tho....

      Slet
  9. The dustbag... is that for storing the polishes in, or what? :)
    And it's true - those two polishes are soooo you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They fit in it, so I could do that, but they live in the drawers with their friends ;)
      LOL, esp. the pastel yellow :)

      Slet
  10. Ahh I love these! I was tempted to get one of their sets...I wish they weren't so highly priced...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are pricy, but they can be bought at a very fair price and free shipping at ASOS http://www.asos.com/Nars/Nars-Pierre-Hardy-Nail-Polish-Duo-Sharks/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3075622&abi=1&clr=sharks

      Slet
  11. "Right", the lavender one, is just pure gorgeousness, lovely pick!
    And it's good to know that the yellow has a pretty good formula ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Right ;), I thought you might like it ;)
      Yes, both had really good formula!!

      Slet
  12. So pretty :)
    I like to reading your posts Maria so it's ok with me ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Irmak - I'll do more swatches this summer :)

      Slet
  13. I just saw these in person but did not buy--good to hear the yellow is well behaved, as that was a concern for me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's very well-behaved LOL - so you can buy it without any concerns!

      Slet
  14. Very ok. I love these 2 beauty's and the box they came in.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I feel like swatching at the moment - they are darn pretty, and I agree, that box....^_^ :)

      Slet
  15. I really love how this colors look together! I'd wear them in two-colored manicure :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so pretty - and I think I am going to :)

      Slet
  16. oh my my that pastel yellow is stunning!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...