Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. juli 2013

Oopsie Daisies Conch Shell swatches

Later today I will show you nail art on Oopsie Daisies Conch Shell, that I recieved from Edgy Polish to review - so I thought it would be nice to see it without nail art first...

Oopsie Daisies Conch Shell is a ever so slightly grey-toned white base with mostly blue but also a little purple micro glitters. It's easy to work with and the dry time is good. First I show it in 3 coats - and the last two photos are 1 coat over a white under wear! No top coat on either...
 
 
 
 

And on the last two photos Conch Shell is shown over a white polish as under wear (OPI Alpine Snow)
 

What do you think - do you like how subtle this is?
Be sure to check back later today to see it with nail art...

24 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful and I love the bottle too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. So beautiful and fresh. Suits well on a summerday like this. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed - the summer is really here now :)

      Slet
  3. So pretty! I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is so subtle and sweet!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, and it's useful as a base for nail art :)

      Slet
  5. I do like it, it's gorgeous. Simple is sometimes better :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I'm not the "big" glitter fan - neither in amount nor size!

      Slet
  6. Conch Shell is really lovely! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. So soft and pretty, love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. love the subtlety of this polish <3

    SvarSlet
  9. so gorgeous :) i would love to have this a stamping manicure would look great with this

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm quite sure you are right - it would be pretty :)

      Slet
  10. Love the subtlety :D It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...