Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. juli 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 1

Today there is no Micro Painting Monday - and I'm still not over my flue...
I have promised myself to get better at taking photos when I get new polishes, because many of you love haul posts. Some might think they are lazy posts, but I really enjoy reading other bloggers haul posts - so here is my first "recent" haul post, and that typically means within the last few months - that way I don't have to feel to embarrassed if/when I get a bit too enthusiastic... ;)

CLICK on the photos to enlarge...!
In April my dear friend from Rainbowify Me shopped these for me in London, but I never postet about it - and these polishes are SO lovely that I need to, thanks my friend :)

 These beauties arrived from Pretty Polish in Holland - actually it was a wile back...

 
This lovely bunch arrived from Maquillalia in Spain, they ship world wide and have both Catrice and Essence at a slightly more expensive price than the shops I visit in Germany, and unfortunately their shipping is expensive... But if you didn't find Catrice and Essence, that you really wanted, it's a good place to search. I also bought my first Hean and Accessorize - and in the parcel was a free nail polish, samples and candy!
The Close ups are of the  polishes I haven't yet swatched, Snow Jam you find HERE, and Catrice Candy Shock coll you find HERE.

By the Danish shop essenze.dk I found these 3 Ciate's from my wish list at a discount price, I don't know if I were lucky, but two days later they were at a normal price...

I bought my first 3 Gina Tricot from Gina Tricot - mostly known for their fashion range, but they also have beauty products, and I have a pair of Gina Tricot glasses too...

I fell in love with the Nars Collobaration with Pierre Hardy collection and bouth the set Sharks, and 2 others jumped in the shopping chart basically without my knowledge ;)

I was lucky to find two lovely MAC polishes, my very first - I found them both on Ebay at a reasonable price, actually Mischieveous Mint was very inexpensive, only $6.50...

 
 
I had fallen in love with the LCN Blossom Sorbet set, the first 4 from the left - and I think we have a dupe on our hands when looking at #4-5 ;)
I shopped in a to me new shop - Beauty Lounge in Germany, a bit expensive in many ways. I also bought my first Alessandro's and Malu Wilz - in the parcel there also were candy and free samples not shown of the photo...

Will "The Never Ending Haul Story" continue? Will Maria buy more polish? Have she bought more polish? Does she have enough - or doesn't she? What's wrong with her? Are you confused?
You won't be after the next episode of The Never Ending Haul Story....;)

38 kommentarer:

  1. You are seriously into pastels! By the way in English it is flu for a cold and flue for a chimney flue or opening for a chimney. Just saying......

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. At the moment I am, I truly love them.
      Ah, thanks for correcting me :)

      Slet
  2. A spanish webshop that has both Essence and Catrice! Wow I'm I glad that you decided to do this post so I found out that!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought that would be a useful information :)

      Slet
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing more never ending polish hauls - I love them!
    - And you're welcome, btw :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks my friend - and I'm happy you like them too :)

      Slet
  4. ohhh so much beauty!! gorgeous pastels!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them so much - and yes, a lot of pretty pastels :)

      Slet
  5. Ohhhh they look gorgeous almost everyone I think. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, but hey, it was me who chose them LOL ;)

      Slet
  6. I love this sort of posts. You did get some lovely polishes.
    Get well soon.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them - both the posts and the polishes :)

      Slet
  7. Wow!!! So many :) pretty pastel shades.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, trust me, it gets worse - thanks I love them :)

      Slet
  8. i'm not sure, but i think i just fainted here... i'm so mesmerized by this bunch of polishes *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I thought I heard someone fall to the ground, sorry, hope you are OK ;)

      Slet
  9. Haha, awesome haul! Those sure are some pretty polishes! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed awesome - I'm happy you like them!

      Slet
  10. <3 my heart's beating faster now!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I get that feeling looking at pretty polishes too :)

      Slet
  11. Oh my lol! So many beauties!

    SvarSlet
  12. 3 back ups of Fantasy Fire? O.O
    Are you afraid of finishing all of them? XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL One is heading for the USA and one for Germany - they are very useful in swaps ;)

      Slet
  13. I love haul posts too :). Amazing haul!
    P.S. I hope you're feeling better ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it - thanks, I am, not really well, but almost!

      Slet
  14. Interesting to see what you bought! I love haul posts too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy that it seems to be a lot who like haul posts :) - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  15. Just these few polishes? ;-)
    Well, I already told you that I have to avoid your swatches and posts with nail polish hauls... I get too sad seeing all those beauties... :-)
    I simply love Gina Tricot and Ciate! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sorry, i have forgotten to send you the magic glasses, that filters away posts like this ;)
      I was SO amazed by Gina Tricot, low price and amazing wear!

      Slet
  16. Amazing pastel haul!
    I am very very curious about Malu Wilz - I don't know that brand. I will have to take a look at your German link - you temptress XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am the friendly neighborhood enabler *grinning just a little evil* ;)

      Slet
  17. amzing haul! This is a relly pretty bunch of polishes! :) and I can see my favourite polish too, Fantasy Fire :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them too - ah yes, Fantasy Fire is the with 2 siblings ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...