Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. juli 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - Special Edition: German nail mail

The Never Ending Haul Story does continue with a part 2 later on - this is a special edition, because Wednesday last week I got massive nail mail from Germany....

First let's have a group shot of each of them...

My first swap with Denise
A while back one of my sweet German readers, Denise, contacted me because she saw that I needed one of the polishes from the Catrice Candy Shock Coll.
We started writing, and decided to do a swap - with more to come in the future - and that's a total win-win situation for me, because we also became friends :)
Denise doesn't call it a blog, I think I will ;) - CLICK HERE to see her pretty mani's on Tumblr....

I won the Gewinnspiel on Elenas blog Pictured Tinsel
Elena owns the blog Pictured Tinsel and she shows a lot of beautiful swatches (please take a look) on her perfect, long nails, actually my search on Google for Priti Nyc swatches repeatedly brought me to her blog, so I become a follower on GFC, and better still, we soon became friends!
Well back to the story!
As it happens to many of us Elena's stash of polishes also grows. And some times we have to let go of some that we already swatched - so Elena got the great idea to host a Gewinspiel - a kind of a giveaway for 12 of her Priti Nyc polishes, that she already swatched. I love the idea to give away slightly used polishes for a new home! And guess what - I was the lucky winner :)

OK, let's have a closer look of the swap polishes that Denise sent :)
The entire Me & My Ice Cream coll. from Essence, they were on my wish list and I showed you swatches yesterday...

 The P2 Pool Side Party coll.  except a peach, that I didn't wan't...

Some of the polishes from the 2 latest collections from Isadora, that I had on my wish list - yayyy...

Two gorgeous polishes from Essence Show Your Feet coll. - 2 extra P2 Glamorous Finish TC "It's just fantastic!" - I love it and wanted to bave extra back-ups - and also from my wish list Anny Surfing Crocodile...

Denise met these little pastels from Claire's and they wouldn't let her leave the shop without buying them for me ;) - and a Claires Holographic glitter top coat that I also had on my wish list jumped in the shopping bag too ;)

A beautiful pastel blue from BeYu, 2 gorgeous Kiko's and 2 NCLA's from my wish list :)

And a few extra yellow polishes to feed my addiction ;)

OK, let's have a closer look at the Prti Nyc's (I love that brand) from Elena...
Left to right: St. Catherine's Lace, Silver Torch, King Georg Aster and Bristol Fairy
Very pretty pastels, you know I love those, right ;) - left to right: Day Flower, Glory Bush, Sky Waltz Delphinium and September Charm

Left to right: Riding Hood Tulip, Fairys Petticoat (might be a nude that I can wear), Fairy Moss and Moonstone Cactus

I feel like a very, very lucky girl, do you agree...?

54 kommentarer:

  1. Great nail mail in every sense of the word.

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I really did - those two girls really made me happy!!

      Slet
  3. Wow, that sure is massive nail mail! Congrats on winning Elena's giveaway! (I was one of the lucky winners last year :P Yay~) I'm looking forward seeing your swatches of all your new polishes ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, we are 2 lucky girls the pair of us - I have started swatching :)

      Slet
  4. Wow! You're a lucky girl ;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, so many nice polishes without spending money! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's really nice, right LOL - all though for the swap I also sent polishes to Germany ;)

      Slet
  6. I am so jealous of you now!!Great collection!!
    www.vivalahighstreet.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I see why - and yes, it's an amazing collection!!

      Slet
  7. so many gorgeous shades! I really need to find time and go and see the IsaDora collections closely - they seem to be very beautiful on your photos..
    looking forward to see the colors in action :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should go and have a look at the Isadora's they are so pretty :) - so many polishes - so little time :)

      Slet
  8. You got some amazing colours!

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh these are pretty! Very excited to see them all swatched :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - could you arrange for me to have some more days in the week please ;)

      Slet
  10. You are very lucky indeed. Not only did you receive pretty polishes, you also made new friends. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - two lovely and sweet polish friends :)

      Slet
  11. Amazing haul! Most of these brands are new to me - I'd love to try them!

    SvarSlet
  12. Great haul, great colors! Because you are great girl :) kisses..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thanks a lot Gonca!

      Slet
  13. You surely ARE a lucky girl!!! Such a haul.. breathtaking! :D

    SvarSlet
  14. You have the most amazing collection, my dear! This haul is a great addition! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really have that - and I'm so grateful!!

      Slet
  15. Wow, a great haul. :-D I haven't heard or seen few of the brands, curious about them. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - yes, there are some interesting brands among them :)

      Slet
  16. you ARE a lucky girl! OMG what a swap, amazing! And to win those polishes... can't wait for the swatches

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Right after winning polishes comes swaps - I love both ;)

      Slet
  17. What a great haul!! :)

    SvarSlet
  18. omg, my jaws just hit the floor *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, so that was the sound that woke me in the night - hope you didn't hurt yourself ;)

      Slet
  19. You are very lucky, indeed, Maria :D

    SvarSlet
  20. What a treasure you have here!!! :-) I'm very interested to see the swatches of Isadora nail polishes and I like Priti Nyc group of polishes!

    SvarSlet
  21. Wow! that is a gigantic nail mail :) amazing polishes you got there Maria

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it's like receiving nail mail from you my friend ;)

      Slet
  22. Sorry, but this time the one who is drolling, it's me!*___* Awesome swap, you're a very lucky girl! :) I'd like to see all the P2 polishes first, the pool party collection it's so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very, very lucky indeed :)
      They went on 2 days ago (from writing this), I hope you enjoyed them :)

      Slet
  23. Thank you for sharing this awesome swap!:-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...