Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. juli 2013

Gina Tricot swatches: Shimmery Mint, Lemon and Candy Mint

Today I have swatches of 3 Gina Trico polishes, left to right: Shimmery Mint, Lemon and Candy Mint.
They are shown without a top coat, the formula is easy to work with on all of them, the dry time was OK, not super quick, but also not slow. But having used 2 of these as a base color for nail art, that I wore many days, I have to say words that not come abundantly from me, that I am super impressed by the quality/wear...!!
Gina Tricot by the way is fashion, makeup and accessories - I have a pair of Gina Tricot glasses too.

 
 
 
This is 2 coats of Gina Tricot 130 Shimmery Mint - I love the subtle gold shimmer in it...

 
 
Gina Tricot 131 Lemon could no have had a more appropriate name, it is a perfect lemon color. This is 3 coats, but if you do not have ridges, two coats is enough.

 
 
Finally we have 2 coats of Gina Tricot 125 Candy Mint, and inspite of the name this is a bright, clear pastel blue, I love it!

Final thoughts: I was very, very pleasantly surprised by these fairly inexpensive polishes. I have so far used both Candy Mint and Shimmery Mint as the base for nail art - and for several days without chipping or tip wear at all, I am impressed...

Do you like them?
And do you own any Gina Tricot polishes?


32 kommentarer:

  1. Nice colors! Of course I like them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you do, they are pretty pastels :)

      Slet
  2. These are so pretty! I love the Shimmery Mint!

    SvarSlet
  3. I have several Gina Tricot polishes and I love them too. Good polishes at a good price. :-)
    I loved these three, so pretty. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality too, I was really astonished :)

      Slet
  4. Never heard of it, would LOVE to have the first one!! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Shimmery Mint looks particularly nice.

    SvarSlet
  6. All three of these colors totally speak to me! They are just so pretty! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  7. I am really impressed with the shimmer in the mint one of them, it's really something! They do make some pretty good polishes, I agree! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - too bad you do not like pastels ;)
      I'm so glad you like this brand too!

      Slet
  8. They all look gorgeous! I'm regretting a little bit that I didn't go into the GinaTricot store in Düsseldorf last weekend when I visited a friend... as there are no stores in my region. :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can order them online, shipping was inexpensive :)

      Slet
  9. i would love to have all three of these :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Love love love these pastel colors! Do you know if this brand is available in the States?
    Xoxo,Haylee

    Makeupandmasala.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so pretty - have a look at the link, they might be..

      Slet
  11. Never heard of this brand, but I do love what I see of Shimmery Mint!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. These were my first too - and not the last :)

      Slet
  12. I like them, my favourite is Candy Mint :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it - and yes, it sure is :)

      Slet
  13. the shimmer, so perfect!

    SvarSlet
  14. I've never heard about this brand but I am glad to hear that you like it :)
    Thanks for sharing, they are all pure gorgeousness!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I stumbled over their nail polishes by sheer luck - and I'm glad I bought!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...