Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. juli 2013

Confidential flowers

The base color is Nailstation Confidentiel, see swatches HERE, and I thought I was smart to add a coat of Lynnderella Sapphire Starfire (to please my glitter loving readers ;) – but I wasn’t, it looks terrible – so please disregard my ring finger, and look at the rest. The flowers are painted with acrylic color and the top coat is Seche Vite.
I will show my birth month polish, Lynnderella Sapphire Starfire in a seperate post later.
Both polishes was sent to me from Norway Nails to review. Remember to use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount when you shop!
Grundfarven er Nailstation Confidentiel, se swatches HER, og jeg tænkte at jeg var “smart” da jeg lagde et lag Lynnderella Sapphire Starfire (for at glæde mine glitterelskende læsere ;) – men det så faktisk ret forfærdeligt ud, så se venligst bort fra min ringfinger og se på resten ;)
Jeg malede blomsterne med akrylfarve og toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg skal nok vise min fødselsdagsmåneds lak Lynnderella Sapphire Starfire ved en senere lejlighed.
Disse lakker har jeg fået fra Norway Nails med henblik på anmeldelse. Husk at du får 10% rabat hvis du bruger koden MARIA10, når du handler.

37 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful and great for summer ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel this as a real summer mani too - thanks a lot Lillibit!

      Slet
  2. They are gorgeous! The yellow and teal match so beautifull together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I liked the combo too - thanks a lot Viviana!

      Slet
  3. First of all the yellow base is simply gorgeous and the flowers go perfectly on top of that. It's a beautiful color combo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Roxy :)

      Slet
  4. I have to agree that your ring finger isn't really wow, hihi, but the rest REALLY IS!

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful yellow and the leaves look so detailed! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy your like it, thanks a lot Mari!

      Slet
  6. So beautiful and love the glitter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irmak, I'm so glad to hear it!

      Slet
  7. Great colours together, it looks really cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I liked that combo a lot too - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  8. Just gorgeous!! Those colors play so well together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like the combination, thanks a lot Meredith Anne!

      Slet
  9. This mani looks so summer-y and beautiful!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Irina, thank you so much!

      Slet
  10. yellow looks great on you, and those flowers made it everything even more beautiful :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love wearing most yellow shades - I'm so happy you like my little creation, thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  11. Your nails look like they're headed to Hawaii!

    SvarSlet
  12. Such a bright and summer-y mani! I love it, as I do all your yellow manis! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy you like it Yun, thank you so much!

      Slet
  13. Nail Station Confidential is a little bit too "strong" for me :-) but who knows, maybe one day... :-) Perfect combination of colours! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe one day :) - I', so pleased you like it Tanja, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  14. This looks lovely! Sapphire Starfire looks amazing! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sapphire Starfire is amazing, just not like this LOL - thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  15. I love the blue on yellow! Vaction nails somehow :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, total vacation LOL - thanks a lot Kayono!

      Slet
  16. OK, I really like glitters but there they are not... great :)
    But maybe without flowers...? XD

    SvarSlet
  17. Very pretty yellow, and gorgeous with the flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is a beautiful yellow, so glad you like it with flowers :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...