Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 21. juli 2013

Orly Sweet coll. swatches: Snowcone, Lemonade and Lollipop

Today I have 3 polishes from the Orly Sweets collection to show you. The collection was released in the spring of 2010, but I got mine recently. They are however very lovely pastel colors, that are timeless....

 
 
First we have Orly Snowcone. This is ONE coat and no top coat, and if I would have worn this without nail art and a top coat, I would have used two coats, but only because of my ridges, it really was completely opaque in one coat!

 
 
Next we have Orly Lomonade a - it's a perfect pastel yellow with a flawless formula. This is 2 coats and no top coat.

 
 
Finally we have orly Lollipop, a lilac with pink undertones. This formula was a bit tricky/goopy, and I had to apply 3 coats to even things put - very unlike the nice formula of the other two...

Do you own any of the Orly Sweet Collection?

32 kommentarer:

  1. I got the complete collection. I love Pixy Stick.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I haven't got any of them. I was "tricked" into buying another light blue Orly recently, but I already sold it again :D
    Pastels look so much better on you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - pastels are to me what teals are to you ;)

      Slet
  3. These are beautiful! I really love Snowcone and Lemonade!

    SvarSlet
  4. I've taken my eyes on Snowcone for a very long time but I haven't purchased it ^^
    And I am still asking myself why-LOL
    Gorgeous picks! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Go and get it girl, it's at least still found on Ebay!!
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. I love them all. Great pastel colours. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. These seem to be made after your heart (if we disregard the goopy formula of the lilac one).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, imagine that Orly thought of me - and forgot to send them to me, tsk. tsk ;)

      Slet
  7. Love all of them...lovely swatches..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Puja,they are lovely indeed!

      Slet
  8. gorgeous colors, love them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, and I'm glad you like them too!

      Slet
  9. Pretty colors, unfortunately I don't have any of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They can be found on Ebay - and probably in online shops too - hope you get some of them!

      Slet
  10. Oh it's my most favourite collection from ORLY! These pastels are all wonderful :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's nice to hear - and I fully agree, they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  11. Such pretty colors! That yellow is especially sweet and lovely! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I am so happy about it, the formula is so nice!!

      Slet
  12. Great swatches! I think I need Snowcone :)

    SvarSlet
  13. very pretty collection! :) i loveeeeee pastels

    SvarSlet
  14. Lollipop, what a cute name for a beautiful polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, don't think I would eat it tho ;)

      Slet
  15. I would like to have all three of them, but my favourite here is Orly Snowcone! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes you would, even the yellow - but I agree, the Snowcone is amazing!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...