I know these have been possible to find in some stores already, and swatches have been seen on blogs, but this is the official press release regarding the collection...
Los Angeles, CA - (March 2012): Array your nails in a myriad of color this spring with China Glaze®’s limited edition Prismatic nail polish collection! Inspired by the colors formed by the refraction of light through a prism, Prismatic by China Glaze® combines glitter and holographic particles to create the ultimate eye-catching, 3-dimensional manicure.
Bursting with color and dimension, Prismatic shades include:
· Ray-Diant – Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
· Polarized – Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
· Liquid Crystal – Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
· Prism – Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
· Full Spectrum – Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
· Optical Illusion – Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze