Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 23. marts 2012

Hiding in pink

 
 
The next in my “Hiding in X” series is pink.
When I did my “Hiding in blue”, Ana from “Mimi’s Vanity Box” suggested, that I did a similar pink camouflage, so this is for you my friend, you have been a faithful support ever since I started my blog!
This is my second attempt, you can see the first farthest below, it lacked contrast and edge, so I realized, that I had to add more fuchsia/hot pink to get better contrast, and I started out with China Glaze Ahoy!, a raspberry red/hot pink with nice glass flecks, as the base color. For the dots I used China Glaze Rich & Famous + Dance baby, Essie Lovie Dovie and OPI Pedal Faster Suzi. And I top coated to finish the design.
Da jeg postede “Hiding in Blue” foreslog Ana fra ”Mimi’sVanity Box” at jeg lavede en pink kamouflage, så den er til hende, en trofast støtte, der har været der lgie fra mine første spænde skridt her på bloggen!
Det er mit andet forsøg, du kan se det første længere nede, men det manglede kontrast og ”kant”, so jeg tænkte at jeg var nødt til at bruge mere fuchsia/hot pink for at få mere kontrast. Derfor valgte jeg grundfarven China Glaze Ahoy!. en hindbærrød/hot pink med smukke glasagtige flecks, og til kamouflagen valgte jeg China Glaze Rich & Famous + Dance baby, Essie Lovie Dovie and OPI Pedal Faster Suzi, som jeg dottede på med et dotting tool. Til sidst lagde jeg toplak.

First discarded attempt/første kasserede forsøg:
My first try became too blahh, way too little contrast for my liking – even if I added a little silver. The base Color is China Glaze Rich & Famouse and the dots/camouflage colors are china Glaze Second Hand Silk + Dance Baby, Essie Lovie Dovie + Spaghetti Strap and OPI Pedal Faster Suzi.

26 kommentarer:

  1. :)Oh thank you for your sweet words,you became a dear friend:)I love this,its so fun and girly,but looks artistic at the same time:)Will try to make the variation of this in the next few days:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You deserve it, Mimi - and yes, that could be fun :)

      Slet
  2. It looks good! Like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  3. Ej hvor det bare fint! Elsker virkelig de farver du har valgt! SÅ flot!

    KH

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, Doktor S, det er jeg glad for at høre :)

      Slet
  4. pretty, loving pinks right now

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Polish Amor, it's probably the spring effect :)

      Slet
  5. i like it better with silver :-D
    just wondering, where will you hide with this pink camouflage, and from who ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nail crazy - I'm hiding in the pink part of the candy store from the "sugar is bad for you" activists, hoping they aren't violent and bash the candy (and me) ;)

      Slet
  6. I love the contrast in this one... especially the shimmery light pink (Pedal Fast Suzi?), which makes it perfect. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, you are right, it's Pedal Faster Suzi :)

      Slet
  7. The first try is nice too, but I like the second more ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks zebra-nails, yes I agree, I find the fist to be without enough contrast...

      Slet
  8. Kinda looks like pink camo! I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks ScarsLikeLace, yes, I was aiming for that :)

      Slet
  9. First try looks good...but i LOVE the Second one. Its just perfect! You pinked amazing shades of pink! Hope you feel better soon Maria. hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydz,"you pinked" would be quite appropriate in this case though ;) - I had a terrible night coughing, coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose, still have a fever, but maybe I feel just a tiny little better this morning...

      Slet
  10. Hello dear. Your blog is wonderful. I'm following you, follow me too? http://umjeitotaoeudeser.blogspot.com kiss.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, 50 sorrisos, and welcome on board :)

      Slet
  11. Tak Christina, så kom forbi, så putter vi den lige på dine negle ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is just the right pinks to go great together - well done :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, hollysagemini, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  13. I like the combination of the colours you used and I agree with you that the second attempt got you to the better result! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Raggio di Luna, yes, it pops better on the second attempt :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...