Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. marts 2012

Draped in flowers and velvet, swatches & review of CG Draped In Velvet - anmeldelse

 
The name came naturally when I swatched China Glaze Draped In Velvet, se farther below, and used it for my base color. I painted the flowers with acrylic colors and top coated with Seche Vite. I'm not really happy with the leaves, they are way to one-dimensional, but these were some of my first flowers back in January.
If you like my flower mani's, check in again tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday...
Navnet kom naturligt da jeg malede blomster på China Glaze Draped In Velvet, se den unden blomster nedenstående. Jeg brugte akrylfarver og afsluttede med Seche Vite top coat. Jeg er ikke så tilfreds med bladene, der mangler dybde og dimension, men dette er nogle af mine første blomster da jeg startede op i januar.
Hvis du kan li' mine blomster designs, så kig ind igen i morgen, onsdag og torsdag...
China Glaze Draped In Velvet is from the We Adorn You Colletion 2006. It’s a gorgeous warm toned purple shimmer polish, and here you see 2 coats over a ridge filler and without a top coat. The formula is great, easy to apply and it dries quickly.
China Glaze Draped In Velvet er fra We Adorn You Colletion 2006. Den er en lækker, varm lilla shimmer lak, og her ser du den med to lag over en ridge filler grundlak, men uden toplak. Den er let af arbejde med og den tørrer hurtigt.

14 kommentarer:

  1. These are so beautiful! It's totally art! I'm stunned and impressed x

    SvarSlet
  2. very pretty!!! :) nice job Maria!

    SvarSlet
  3. Genius color combo and your work:)like I said flower master:)

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you ladies, you are way too kind, but I'm really happy you like it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. These are so beautiful and happy and spring-y, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. Ooooo pretty! I might just have to do something like this!(; Really good job!(:

    SvarSlet
  7. Thank you Nail Nerd, PrettyPurplePolish and paint that nail, I'm glad you like it, and there is much more on it's way :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I think these are beautiful flowers- and the leaves are nice too, I don't think they're one-dimensional. It's a very fine detail to do, and I think it looks great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker. I think my "problem" is that I aim to get better and better, and when I post 1-2 month old mani's I most of the time seem to think: - Why didn't you do this and that - but I decided that today I'm going to post the mani drying on my nails as I write this :)

      Slet
  9. when i grow up, i wanna draw like you ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahahaha, you are sooo young, if you need to wait until you are as old as me, thats a long wait :)
      But maybe you are an early bloomer - did ya' get it - bloomer ;)

      Slet
    2. Okay, that totally made me chuckle. I do love puns, though. ;)

      Slet
    3. Hahaha, well I cannot help myself sometimes ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...