Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. marts 2012

Sexagon and Crystal Ball, 2 discontinued silver holographics

These two elderly ladies are both very hard to find, and since I do not need both, I have decided to sell one of them...
Both are shown over a ridge filler base coat, and I applied 3 coats, but no top coat.
Disse to ældre damer er begge meget svære at finde til salg, og siden jeg ikke har brug for dem begge, har jeg besluttet at sælge den ene...
De bliver begge vist over en ridge filler grundlak, påført i 3 lag og uden toplak.

First we have/først har vi China Glaze Sexagon from the Kaleidoskope collection.
 
 
Next is/den næste er Sally Hansen Crystal Ball, from the Magical Nail Make Up collection.
 

And finally a comparison - og til slut en sammenligning.
Crystal Ball (that I'm selling) is much more fine gritted than Sexagon, it gives a more clean and crisp holo.
Crystall Ball (som jeg har til salg) er meget mere finkornet end Sexagon, det giver et mere "rent" holografisk indtryk.
Left/t.v. Sexagon - right/t.h. Crystal Ball

15 kommentarer:

  1. Crystal Ball looks better, in my opinion, i would kept it ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, nail crazy, you are right, it is prettier, but I'm sure whoever buys it will think so to :)

      Slet
  2. I love them both, I love the holo look!

    Also, I've nominated you for a blog award! Check my post here!

    SvarSlet
  3. I think I like Crystal Ball more, but they're both really pretty!! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you ScarsLikeLace, yes, they are both very pretty :)

      Slet
  4. Where are you selling Crystal ball? (=

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hi GoingtotheShowing - it's in the menu above, or you can follow this link:
      http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/p/neglelakker-til-salg.html - any questions, feel free to ask!

      Slet
  5. Sexagon is gorgeous... In this case I think I prefer the slightly more scattered holographic appearance over the linear one. Both are lovely, though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I chose to keep Sexagone because of my great love for China Glaze in general :) - but I really like them both. But being as much into nail art as I am, I'm never ever going to use all of my holo's or magnetics up, so I might as well get make others happy :)

      Slet
    2. That's very nice of you, as they are hard to find polishes! :)

      Slet
  6. They are both stunning! Holos are so pretty but I never know what kind of nail art to do over them lol(; Great swatches!!(:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and that is exactly my thoughts, it seems unfair to put any nail art on a holo LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...