Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. marts 2012

Guinevere’s hair band + A-England Guinevere swatches & review - anmeldelse

 
 
When I had applied 2 coats of this gorgeous color, A-England Guinevere, I immediately thought: China Glaze Marry a Millionaire, and sure enough – the shades fits like a hand in a glove. Then I remembered the kind of band I made in the Christmas story, click HERE, and later I did the same type of ban HERE, I actually am quite fond of this kind of band, and it's quick and super easy to do.
So I imagined that I gave Guinevere a hair band, and used a dotting tool and Marry a Millionaire for the broad band, and I outlined it with a nail art striper from Art Club: Solid Silver.
I wonder if Guinevere liked her hair band…?
See swatches below.
Da jeg havde lagt to lag af den smukke A-England Guinevere, tænkte jeg straks: China Glaze Marry a Millionaire, og ganske rigtigt, nuancen passede som hånd i handske. Så kom jeg i tanke om den type bånd, som jeg lavede i Julehistorien, klik HER, og siden også HER, faktisk er jeg ret vild med denne type bånd, der både er hurtig og superlet at lave.
Så jeg besluttede at give Guinevere et hårbånd, og brugte et dotting tool og Marry a Millionaire til det brede bånd, og jeg brugte Art Club Solid Silver til at kante ”båndet” med.
Gad vide om Guinevere syntes om sit hårbånd?
Se swatches nedenstående.
A-England Guinevere is a lovely, dusty lavender cream polish. The pictures are not quite color-true, I tried the best I can. It’s opaque in 2 coats, and easy to work with, but dries a bit slow. I added it over a ridge filler base coat, and used no top coat for these swatches. 
A-England Guinevere er en smuk støvet lavendel creme lak. Billederne er ikke 100% farvetro, men jeg prøvede så godt jeg kunne. Den dækker ved 2 lag, og her ser du den over en ridge filler grundlak, og der er ikke brugt en top coat på disse billeder.
Den er let at arbejde med, men tørrer lidt langsommere end jeg er vant til med China Glaze.

16 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty colour- if I didn't have so many polishes close to this colour already, I'd have to order this one, too! And I love the hair band. It's simple, but chic.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes looking at ones collection sometimes can have a very "destroying" effect on shopping ;)

      Slet
  2. That's a beautiful purple!! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  3. P.S. I tagged you for an award. The post will be up tomorrow morning.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this dusty purple, it is definitely on my wishlist! And I love the glitter bands, so sparkly!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it arfblat, that's the great ting about nail polish, there are colors of each and every one of us LOL

      Slet
  5. Maria I loved this colour so much on you that I bought one for myself. Whoops! xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Whoops, I say, hahahaha - you really aught to bill me, I'm so sorry ;) Enjoy, when the little lady arrives :)

      Slet
  6. Great combo,simple and cute,will have to try something like this:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Mimi, it's very simple and can be combined in sooo many different colors :)

      Slet
  7. I just ordered A-England Guinevere during the last 72h promo for Tristam's birthday and I can't wait to see it..!
    Here it looks beautiful and the combination of the colours you used for this manicure is perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Finaly also I can enjoy Guinevere! :-)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...