Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 20. marts 2012

Blue Sapphire flowers - Artsy Wednesday/Thuesday

 
 
The Challenge is "Blue nails" in this weeks Artsy Wednesday, and blue is a favorite subject of mine :)I chose China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires as my base color, and I painted a few half one-stroke flowers with a lighter blue and white acrylic colors, and I outlined it with a thin golden line, before I sealed with a top coat. I like that the focus isn’t drawn away from the beautiful base color, and it’s close to THIS flower mani, that is one of my favorites. You can see more flower mani's of mine if you click on the "Flovers/blomster" page in the top menu...
Check the what the other girls did, links below…
Temaet i denne uges udfordring i Artsy Wednesday er blå negle, og blå er et favoritemne :) Jeg valgte China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires som min grundfarve og malede halve one-stroke blomster med akrylfarve i en lidt lysere blå nuance samt hvid, og jeg kantede dem med en tynd guld stribe, før jeg lagde en toplak. Jeg kan godt li’ at fokus ikke trækkes væk fra den smukke grundfarve, og resultatet er tæt på DENNE manicure, der er en af mine favoritter. Du kan se flee af mine blomster designs ved at klikke på "Flowers/blomster" fanebladet i top menuen…
Se hvad de andre piger i denne udfordring lavede i denne uge…

If you are interested in joining us in Artsy Wednesday, please send me an email metzger@mail.tele.dk
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge: Michelle at Lab Muffin,  Alanna at Pretty Purple Polish, Holly at Hooked, Tif at Polished Genious, Lyndsey at Nails by Ms. Lizard, Sofie from Swååfie, Catrine from Unnakednails,

42 kommentarer:

  1. you are so creative, I love your nail art

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Polish Amor, I'm happy to hear this :)

      Slet
  2. When I looked on the photos, my first thought was that I've seen this amazing blue <3 flowers on your blog already, but no, they're different, but once again very beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahhaha, yes, close, but yet different, thank you for noticing, zebra-nails :)

      Slet
  3. So beautiful,I love the blue with gold,makes the flowers stand out:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, I'm so glad you like it!!

      Slet
  4. Very beautiful! love your nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Paulina, I'm so proud to hear this :)

      Slet
  5. Wonderful! I love the way the blooms are scattered.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Karen, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. De er mega spring-ish ;) rigtig fine og søde :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Doktor S, det er jeg glad for at høre :)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful... I love how the flowers are playing "peek-a-boo", haha, just off the edges of your nails. Very pretty, and I love the deep blue background. It's also a favourite of mine!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, yes Eyes Like Sapphires is SO gorgeous, and I quite "accidentally" have more polishes almost just like it ;)

      Slet
  8. Eyes like Sapphires looks so gorgeous on you! Great nails!!

    SvarSlet
  9. du gør det jo igen :D altså altså.. denne ryger også på min "marias bedste liste"

    tror jeg skal på blomster værksted hjemme hos dig

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak Kath, men sidste gang var det jo kun stampingpladeer, der duede - men dedt ka' da godt være blomstervækstedet kunne finde på at holde åbent ;)

      Slet
  10. I love the flowers and I liked how you made them small so it doesn't overpower the basecolor!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Ms. Lizard, yes one-strokes can be dominant, if we "let them", so I'm glad that you think I succeeded :)

      Slet
  11. omg! these are adorable! i love everything about this manicure. I love how the flowers play peek-a-boo from the edges. :D Great Manicure! Beautiful blue! Another outstanding manicure Maria!

    SvarSlet
  12. Eyes Like Sapphires is gorgeous! Great job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, LabMuffin, yes, it really is a gorgeous color :)

      Slet
  13. So beautiful!!! It reminds me of cloisonne.

    SvarSlet
  14. I love this one! Great detail to them!

    SvarSlet
  15. wow! these are fantastic x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Catrine, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  16. This is absolutely amazing!

    SvarSlet
  17. How pretty! ^.^ And that's such a gorgeous blue you used for the background color!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, ScarsLikeLace, yes, it's a stunner, that blue color :)

      Slet
  18. The blue that you used as base colour is amazing.. And this manicure could be the one that I'm going to copy from you! :-) I like it very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it sure is, and feel free to do so :) - I have another very similar to this, you can see in on the flowers page!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...