Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 22. marts 2012

Trophy Flowers

 
This mani is from mid February, not my greatest, but I loved it when I wore it. The absolutely gorgeous Essie Trophy Wife called out for some yellow flowers, so I found my acrylic paints and started painting with a tiny brush. I sealed the design with Seche Vite top coat.
Check out my other flower mani's, click on the "Flower/blomster" page in the top menu, and if you didn't see yesterdays Tulips, they might be worth a visit, click HERE
Dette design er fra midten af februar, og ikke noget særligt, men da jeg havdeden på, var jeg vild med den. Den vidunderlig smukke Essie Trophy Wife ville passé gode med gule blomster, tænkte jeg, og gik igang med mine akrylfarver og en lille pensel. Til sidst lagde jeg Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Har du lyst til at se flere af mine blomster designs, så klik på fanebladet "Flowers/blomster" i top menuen, og hvis du ikke fik set tulipanerne i går, så er de vist et kig værd, klik HER

23 kommentarer:

  1. OMG! I really like this manicure. Your flowers are always lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Paulina, you are way too kind LOL

      Slet
  2. Very nice,the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this mani was tropical paradise,exotic island:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thanks Mimi, maybe I should wear it again, I could use a tropical paradise, I have lung inflammation...

      Slet
    2. Sending you lots of sunshine and feel better soon:)

      Slet
    3. Thank you, Mimi, luckily the antibiotics have begun to help, I have an extremely heavy work load during the weekend, and I hope I cough less then too :)

      Slet
  3. Tak skal du have, Christina, og JO, det er på min to-do-liste, det er bare som om der altid kommer en mani i vejen, men jeg lover dig at det kommer....!
    Ellers må du rykke mig igen ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. Love the contrast between the shimmery teal Essie and the bright yellow flowers. Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. What are you talking about ? ;) Those flowers are gorgeous!!
    Hugs! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. hope you'll look the answer under 100 followers post ;-D

      Slet
  7. That color is beautiful, almost enough to get me off the Essie bench! ;) The colors on the flowers really make it pop too, brava!

    SvarSlet
  8. Essie Trophy Wife is a gorgeous color! :) flowers are cute too Maria! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful colors! Your flowers are always so gorgeous! I love the details!

    SvarSlet
  10. Thank you, sweet girls/ladies, I appreciate you comments so much,
    and nail crazy, you are the best. I'm soo ill with lung inflammation this morning, so I'll try to add it when I feel better...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. so sorry to heard that :-(
      get better soon, kisses

      Slet
    2. Thank you my friend - it's even worse now :(

      Slet
  11. OMG-I am just amazed at how talented you are! you really do some great nail art!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Fingers, you are way too kind :)

      Slet
  12. This is really pretty! I love all these colors together! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, ScarsLikeLace, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  13. Maria, your flowers are SO beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...