Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 11. juni 2013

Another mani destroyed because of a bleeding polish

Today I’ll show you another destroyed mani because of a bleeding polish. Read much more about it HERE
I dag vil jeg vise Jer endnu en mani der er ødelagt fordi lakken bløder – læs mere indgående om fænomenet HER
Imagine this with a little more depth and a glossy finish, the turquoise flowers could have been bright and pretty towards the blue base color.
Forestil dig dette med en lille smule mere dybde og en blak overflade, de turkise blomster ville have være smukke og klare på den blå baggrund.
 
OK, it's not totally destroyed, the petals are OK even if they aren't as bright as they should be, but the yellow center looks murky and not very pretty. 
The base color is Illamasqua Force (rubber finish) and across each nail I painted a swipe of Illamasqua Prism to give a touch of shimmer. I pained the flowers with acrylic craft paint, and as it turns out Force bled a little through the acrylic colors when I top coated.
OK, det er ikke helt ødelagt, kronbladene er OK selvom de ikke er så klare i farven, som de skulle være, men det gule er mudret/udvisket og langt fra flot. 
Grundfarven er Illamasqua Force (rubber finish) og lagde et strøg af Illamasqua Prism på tværs af hver negl for at give lidt shimmer. Derefter malede jeg blomster med akrylfarve i samme farve familie, men den ide blev helt ødelagt, da lakken blødte efter at topcoaten blev lagt.

33 kommentarer:

  1. At first I thought that the petals had been white, and I was like: OMG talk about a bleeding polish, LOL!
    I like it, and nature isn't almost bright and such :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, in that case, it would have been bad - I'm happy you like it nonetheless :)

      Slet
    2. I also thought that petals were white at first :). And I still like this mani! :)

      Slet
  2. Maria, this ist not really spoiled. It still looks good, for you made it :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a wonderful compliment, thanks a lot Elena!

      Slet
  3. It's still a very beautiful mani, Maria! <3

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  4. I love these flowers Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it Irmak, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. As always beautiful Maria :) I always love your flower designs x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Katie, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  6. I don't think its spoiled ...i love it the way it turned out..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Puja, I'm so pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  7. Bleeding or not, this is so pretty and it only adds to the dimension of your art!

    P.s I removed the compulsory instagram following entry on my giveaway so now you can enter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Mel - and I went back and completed your amazing giveaway!

      Slet
  8. I think it is still gorgeous, much better looking than my attempts of flower manis. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Annika, what a sweet thing to say!

      Slet
  9. I love it also if it bleeded ^^
    And yes that is a perfect colour combo ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky*, I'm happy you still like it!

      Slet
  10. My eyes instantly went to the word bleeding in you title and my first thought was "I hope Maria's ok" :P Anyways even though the polish bled I still think it looks great :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ohh, so sweet you are Kas, thank you so much, and I'm happy that you like it anyhow!

      Slet
  11. Still very pretty, I can hardly see the bleed. But I can imagine that to you, the one creating this, this doesn't feel right!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I guess it is like that, because I know what it could have been like - thanks a lot Miriam!

      Slet
  12. It still looks amazing! What topcoat do you use Maria?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Viviana - I always use Seche Vite, but as you can see in the test (link beginning of the post) it's TC brand independent, if a polish bleeds, it bleeds no matter what...

      Slet
  13. Beautiful combo and even with the bleeding look really cute

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not really bad, I agree, so I'm happy you like it - thanks my friend!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...