Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 25. juni 2013

Mint Polish swatches: Dirty Shirley and Original Mint

I have a lot of swatches, so no nail art today.
But I do have two gorgeous polishes from MINT POLISH (unfortunately they only ship within USA) that I got through this amazing swap with my dear friend and polish "sister" Lydia!
I can tell you right now, I'm in love with these well pigmented polishes, both from the collection "One coat wonders" - and that is true!

 
 
 
First we have Mint Polish Dirty Shirley - an AMAZING polish, described like this by the maker: "This bright and incandescent pink has fruity hints of maraschino and a gorgeous pearlescent sheen in the sunlight. Inspired by a best friend's cocktail of choice, Dirty Shirley is a classic pink with a kick."
It was opaque in one coat only - but I did use two for these swatches. Dry time is good, the formula is perfect - and this color went right into my hot pink top favorite list - its quite amazing....!


 
 
Next we have Mint Polish Original Mint, also in two coats, even if one rich coat would have been enough. The maker describes it like this: "Part Tiffany's blue, part spearmint candy, and 100% gorgeous. Original Mint is a statement color, and the perfect addition to any polish collection." - to me it's a slightly dusty, greenish mint, not as bright as I prefer a mint - but very pretty anyhow!
Dry time and the formula was good - so I'm very happy with both!

Do you like them as much as I do??

44 kommentarer:

  1. Omg very beaituful polishes,love them all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are - I'm so happy to have them :)

      Slet
  2. I just love love L-O-V-E that kind of pink tone!! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Dirty Shirley is soooooo beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Original Mint really is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. LOL me too, they are hard not to love :)

      Slet
  6. The pink looks fantastic... wow!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - wow pretty much says it all :)

      Slet
  7. Fallen in love with the mint, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. Original Mint is awesome !

    SvarSlet
  9. I really love the mint one! The color is just perrrrfect.

    SvarSlet
  10. Pretty swatches...love dirty Shirley...:)

    SvarSlet
  11. I always like one-coaters! Why can't more polishes be like that?! And the pink Dirty Shirley is just amazing. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, those 3- and 4-coaters are a nightmare LOL

      Slet
  12. Oh wow, both colors are absolutely gorgeous!! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  13. Both of them look very nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  14. Both are gorgeous! Loving that mint!

    SvarSlet
  15. They look beautiful, my choice is Mint Polish Original Mint :-)

    SvarSlet
  16. I like them both but the minty a bit more. A fresh colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I I had to choose just one - it would be Dirty Shirley because she is so unique :)

      Slet
  17. I love original mint but OMG dirty shirley is pure gorgeousness! *q*

    SvarSlet
  18. They are both very pretty, but I would prefer dirty shirley... she's just beyond gorgeous! And one coat? Sold!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - she has it all!

      Slet
  19. I really like both of these colors! So pretty!

    SvarSlet
  20. Svar
    1. Sorry my friend, no can do, Mint stays here ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...