Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. juni 2013

Jessica It's a Girl Thing coll. 2013 swatches: 747 Sophia - True Blue, 750 Ava - New Kid in Town and 751 Alexsis - Ruby Empress

Today I have swatches my 3 picks of the 6 colors from Jessica "It's a Girl Thing" collection released spring 2013. All are shown in 2 coats and without a top coat.

 
First we have 747 Sophia True Blue, it's called a Robin's egg color, but it is more sky blue, and I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE that color. It has a beautiful, subtle silver shimmer.

 
750 Ava New Kid In Town is a medium lavender, slightly dusty, with a very subtle silvery shimmer.

 
 
751 Alexis Ruby Empress is a bold true red with a subtle pink shimmer - so gorgeous!

Click on the photos to see an enlarged version...

Do you like them...?

40 kommentarer:

  1. I love the shimmer in them. It looks very nice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shimmer makes them even more interesting :)

      Slet
  2. I love blue one too. I's so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the light blue one and the lavender one. So beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love Ava New Kid In Town :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. These are sooo beautiful!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are - I'm so happy I got them!

      Slet
  6. Lovely swatches Maria, I'm in love with that Lilac :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Katie, I see why, I am too LOL

      Slet
  7. They're all really cool! Lovely picks you made there :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I love the red one most - so bright and perfect!

    SvarSlet
  9. I have Ava New Kid in Town and I really like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I look forward to using it with nail art on :)

      Slet
  10. ahhhh I want all three of them!! Beautiful colours :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why - they really are gorgeous :)

      Slet
  11. Beautiful shades. Of course, I like the red one best :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you do - that goes without saying LOL :)

      Slet
  12. Like them? I LOVE them! :D
    And I agree, S-TB it is more sky blue than robin's egg ^^
    And look at that lavander, A-NKiT, sooo gorgeous *u*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I thought you might - they are so darn pretty!

      Slet
  13. Haven't tried this brand but they look beautiful .

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have more of them, and I really like them!

      Slet
  14. Beautiful colors and swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. mission impossible is to pick just one favorite :(

    SvarSlet
  16. Sophia True Blue is wow! gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  17. Great colors, especially the blue! I'm always a fan of blues like that! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  18. Beautiful! Loving New Kid In Town :D

    SvarSlet
  19. That blue! Love it! I wonder how it compares to my beloved Essie Bikini So Teeny.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - It's impossible NOT to love...
      It's darker and more bright somehow than Essie Bikini So Teeny.

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...