Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. juni 2013

Nubar Resort Yellow swatches

 
 
Nubar Resort Yellow is a bright and bold yellow, and as close as a cream can get to being a neon without actually being one...
I needed 3 coats for these swatches, but it's easy to apply and dries quickly, so I could live with that. It is shown without a top coat, but it's nice and glossy anyhow.
It was given to me by Norway Nails to review, and if you use the code MARIA10 when you shop, you get a 10% discount!

27 kommentarer:

  1. This really is bordering a neon! Very fun bright color. I can imagine some gorgeous flowers on it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - but (shhh) I put something else on it, you will see ;)

      Slet
  2. Very interesting. While I do prefer sunnier shades of yellow, these paler shades look better on me, and this one looks gorgeous on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - it's so intense - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Gorgeous yellow Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this yellow, but I'm a huge Nubar fan so maybe I'm biased!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you might be, but it is very pretty!

      Slet
  5. Such a bright and vivid yellow shade :) Looks very good!

    SvarSlet
  6. A very bright and fun yellow that's not too bright!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that's a very good way to describe it Kas!

      Slet
  7. What a pretty yellow... so bright and intense! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. I makes me happy just by looking at it!

      Slet
  9. I know that you know what am I going to write right now :-) :-) I will skip this one! :-) But I really DO like your pastel yellows :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of knew LOL - but I'm so happy you start to love the pastels :)

      Slet
  10. That is such a pretty yellow :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Really nice yellow!

    SvarSlet
  12. lovely color, lucky guessing is that this shade would go with my skin tone too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It might very well do that - it's so summer-y!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...