Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. juni 2013

Sinful Colors Sugar Rush coll. swatches: Sugar Rush, Candy Coated, Sweet Tooth, Unicorn and Sugar n Spice.

Today I'm going to show you 5 of the 8 colors in Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection: Sugar Rush, Unicorn (release from 2012) and Sugar n Spice.
The ones I chose not to wish - because these all are swaps with my dear friend Lydia - are Sweet Nothing, Orange Cream and Cotton Candy. 

They are shown in two coats without a top coat - the formula is flawless except on Unicorn, that is a bit tricky and needs 3 coats.


 
First we have the namesake Sugar Rush, a pastel blue cream.


 
 
Candy coated is a lavender, slightly dusty and with a very subtle shimmer, basically only visible in sunlight.
Sweet Tooth is a warm toned lilac with a subtle shimmer, basically only visible in sunlight.


 
Unicorn was my very first pastel yellow, from the first swap with Lydia - and it triggered my untamed passion for pastel yellow... 
It's a cream color, a 3-coater and the application can be a little tricky, but nothing serious

 
And finally Sugar n Spice, a gorgeous hot pink again with a very subtle shimmer, only really visible in sunlight.

What do think about this collection - do you own any of them?


41 kommentarer:

  1. oh no, more sweeties... i'll die here :(
    ok, i'll probably survive, but enough of new polishes, this only makes me dream of more and more...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I surely hope so - but I'm afraid I cannot keep that promise my friend ;)

      Slet
  2. All such pretty colors! Defiantly want to pick up Sugar n Spice now!(:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pretty and bright pink, so I understand why ;)

      Slet
  3. That pink is seriously bright.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - seriously fun and bright!

      Slet
  4. I would love to have a few sinful colors polishes! Love the pastels, so sweet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do make a lot if different colors - and yes, these pastels are so sweet!

      Slet
  5. I don't have any Sinful Colors nail polish :-/ OK, I'll take Sugar Rush, Candy, Sweet Tooth and..... Unicorn! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *bonk* did you hear it, I fell to the floor and fainted ;) Unicorn was my first pastel yellow, and wants to stay here - thanks my friend :)

      Slet
  6. They're so lovely, great colours and swatches Maria. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, they are really lovely!

      Slet
  7. Sugar rush is just wow!
    It's pretty similar to zoya blue (and millions of other lacquers), this year I LOVE this shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I feel the same way, I cannot have enough of the pastel colors in blue, mint, purple and oh - not to mention my love for yellow ;)

      Slet
  8. They are so beautiful :) I loveee Sugar n Spice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is such a hot and lovely color!

      Slet
  9. Wow ..I love all shades they are so pretty...great swatches..:)

    SvarSlet
  10. Lovely pastels, and that pink is really hot!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are - and yup, it sizzling hot :)

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. LOL I see why - they really are pretty!

      Slet
  12. Such a beautiful collection, love the shades of these!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm sure most pastel lovers will like them - I do too:)

      Slet
  13. Uhh you draw to those pastels. You are a bad enabler... ;-)
    The pink you can just sent to me, if i ever get tired of it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm sorry for being such a bad enabler, Anne Mette - I can send you a pair of glasses that filters posts like this away ;)

      Slet
  14. I don't own any of these even though they're pretty.
    If the shimmer had been more prominent I'd probably put a couple of them onto my wish list, but I prefer shimmer that isn't shy :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are right, shimmer shouldn't be shy - it should be bold!

      Slet
  15. I like all of them! :)

    SvarSlet
  16. Aww look at those pastels. They look so very happy to be with you. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so grateful you got them for me, my friend, thanks a lot, I hope they are :)

      Slet
  17. I absolutely love ALL of these colors! So pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are difficult not to love :)

      Slet
  18. I got some of those but not has much has you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are quite tempting all of them - look forward to seeing them on you!

      Slet
  19. it's a so pretty collection! I'd pick up all of them except Unicorn :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so pretty, I'm glad you like them too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...