Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 4. juni 2013

L'oreal Versailles Romance collection swatches: Royally Yours, Creme Puffs, Lacey Lilac and Pistachio Dream

Today I have two posts!
First I want to show you 4 of the L'Oreal polishes from the Versailles Romance coll. spring 2013, left to right: Pistachio Dream, Royally Yours, Creme Puffs and Lacey Lilac. The other two colors are the pink "Palace Life" and the peach "Maracoon Me Madly", not "my" colors.
I got them in this amazing Dream swap from my dear friend Lydia!
All are shown in two very easy coats and without a top coat - I love the formula in these, it's flawless...

 
First we have Royally Yours, a baby blue cream, very pretty and cold-toned.

 
Lacey Lilac is a pinkish lilac with a subtle shimmer highly visible in direct sunlight...

 
 
Creme Puffs is a cream color with a yellow hue and a subtle golden shimmer - it's so delicate and beautiful - my kind of nude...

 
 
Pistachio Dream is a pale mint with the same subtle shimmer as the last two - I look forward to painting some flowers on this one :)

Later today I will announce the winner of the Guessing giveaway and tell you how many polishes there were ;)
Senere i dag vil jeg afsløre vinderen af Guessing giveawayen og fortælle hvor mange lakker der var ;)


34 kommentarer:

  1. Beside the yellow one (not much "me"), they are gorgeous! And I am a bit envious for those big big big american bottles ;P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, those bottles are so cool, I wish we could get them here in Europe...

      Slet
  2. Wonderful pastel colours! It really screams spring and summer of these colours, love them, even the slightly yellow one....:-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Even the slightly yellow one LOL - but I agree, they are very pretty all of them!

      Slet
  3. Delightful nail-polish <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They rally are - thanks a lot szépségblog Pöty cica!

      Slet
  4. Beautiful colors. Unfortunately to bright for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the dark colors are much more you Elena!

      Slet
  5. Nice pastels :) I'd surely wear such shades :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So will I, actually I'm wearing the blue right now ;)

      Slet
  6. Wonderful colours, I think I would love to have them all... yes, also the light yellow one :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you would like the pale yellow one - you LOVE yellow polish ;)

      Slet
  7. I just love soft, sweet colors like these! The blue and green ones are so pretty! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - I crave them at the moment!!

      Slet
  8. What a gorgeous collection of nail polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  9. oh once again I'm in love with all 4 of them lol

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful swatches lady!! I've missed you and your perfect nails!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so nice to have you back - my old ridgy nails look at least better with polish LOL - thanks for the sweet compliment :)

      Slet
  11. Beautiful! Pastels always look gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, I really, really like wearing them!

      Slet
  12. They look like cremes in the bottle, but I love that they have an added shimmer! They are beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that shimmer really is lovely - even if subtle :)

      Slet
  13. They're so pretty! I like all of them :)

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous! I am now (predictably) coveting that creamy light yellow. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh, one of the grave dangers of watching swatches ;)

      Slet
  15. shame on you, you only make my poor hart falls in love again... and again... and again...

    SvarSlet
  16. those all look amazing on you! glad you like them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them so very much, my friend, thank you so much once again!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...