Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. juni 2013

Catrice swatches: Even More Heavy Metallilac, The Dark Knight, Purple Reign and Shopping Day at Bluemingdales

Catrice Even More Heavy Metallilac, The Dark knight, Purple Reign and Shopping Day at Bluemingdales - click on the photos to see a larger version...

Catrice Even More Heavy Metallilac is a bit smokey with a touch of duochrome, and it's darker as Heavy Metallilac - se comparison below...

 Catrice Heavy Metallilac vs. Even More Heavy Metallilac
 
 
 Catrice The Dark Knight is an eggplant purple with subtle shimmer
 
 Catrice Purple Reign - a fairly warm-toned purple with gorgeous shimmer and flecks

 
Looking at the first press photos of Catrice Shopping Day At Bluemindales I was lead to believe that it would be an electric blue in the same family as Nails Inc. Baker Street. It is however much darker and has a slight purple shine, not really a blurple - but close.

What do you think of these 4 - do you have any favorites...?

REMEMBER: THE GIVEAWAY IS ENDING VERY SOON!!!

35 kommentarer:

  1. It's a new brand to me, Catrice. But the colours looks so beautiful, I just looooove purple. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like that brand a lot - and yes, a lot of purples too LOL

      Slet
  2. Purple reign is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. So do I - I don't think I ever get tired of purple!

      Slet
  4. It's hard to pick one favourite, so I'll pick two :D Even more Heavy Metalilac and Purple Reign. Such beautiful polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think mine would be Even more Heavy Metalilac and The Dark Knight :)

      Slet
  5. Mmmm, these are all lush. So wish we had Essence here in the UK...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like my picks of purple Catrice's :)

      Slet
  6. I love all the 4 colors but my fav is purple reign...:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful - so I see why :)

      Slet
  7. i'm not picky, love them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so easy to please Zana ;)

      Slet
  8. My favorites are the last 2 :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful swatches, I like them all :)

    SvarSlet
  10. The colors are awesome.. Following You.. :)

    www.beautyfronline.com

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow Maria! Your swatches are sooo amazing! I love each one of the above... If it's purple it steels my heart. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like them - and yes purple has a way of stealing hearts LOL

      Slet
  12. They are all really rich and pretty, especially that first purple! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  13. These are "my" colours, but if I had to choose only one I think I would choose Catrice The Dark Knight :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes that or Even More Heavy Metallilac would be my choice too :)

      Slet
  14. Ahhh... blurple? Hummm! lol I used my gorgeous Shopping at Bloomingdales and I honestly couldn't decide on the color, so I opted for blurple and now you say and give reasons to be blue? lol :p I should get Purple Reign, it looks stunning! Kisses,

    Cristina

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL blurple is such a handy word for that kind of colors - and I agree, it's difficult, but I still vote for blue LOL

      Slet
  15. Indeed I have: Purple reign! :D
    It's just amazing!

    SvarSlet
  16. I bought purple reign a few weeks ago and love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...