Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. juni 2013

Sparitual swatches: Mellow and Ebb & Flow

Today I'm going to show you my - so far - only 2 Sparitual polishes: Mellow and Ebb & flow, both shown without a top coat. I love the bottles - and look at that cute little 5ml bottle :)

 
 
First we have Mellow - a gorgeous pastel yellow cream, just like I like them. I used 3 coats, but on normal nails (without ridges) 2 coats could be enough.
Mellow was sent to me by Pretty Polish for review - check out this store that carries a lot of interesting brands like: Sparitual, Zoya, Picture Polish, China Glaze, Models Own, A-England, Ozotic, Pupa. Alessandro and more...

 
 
Ebb & Flow is a  sea blue-green cream, I could have gotten away with 1 coat, but I applied 2 coats for these swatches...

Overall conclusions: Application and dry time is good, the finish is quite shiny. Mellow didn't smell very nail polish-like - but also not unpleasant in any way, simply different. I also didn't think Ebb & Flow had as strong a smell as most polishes. So if you have a problem with the smell of nail polish, Sparitual might be the right choice for you...

28 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you the botles are so adorable :) I love Mellow,its is a gorgeous yellow shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet
  2. Beautiful colors Maria :) I like mellow so much.

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice colors! I think they would make a beautiful combo together :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Another yellow, eh? ;) They're both pretty, although I obviously prefer the blue :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, you know - I almost haven't any ;)
      Ahh, what a big surprise ;)

      Slet
  5. These are both very pretty. Mellow also reminded me there is a yellow polish in my stash I haven't worn for over a year.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - go get it and put it on ;)

      Slet
  6. I can't decide which of these I love more! They are both really beautiful colors!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love these two colors, especially the blue! So pretty! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are very pretty both of them :)

      Slet
  8. Oh, yes, I have a problem with the smell of YELLOW polishes, so I take Sparitual that smells so good..! :-) :-)
    Nooo.... Mellow is a little bit "too" yellow for me, and Sparitual calls my name..! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are so silly Tanja - OK, so it's a start that you like the pale ones :)

      Slet
  9. that ebb & flow is like tropical heaven, brilliant color *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes it could be found in an advertisement from a holiday hotel :)

      Slet
  10. I really like them both! :D

    SvarSlet
  11. The blue/green one is a gorgeous one! It would be perfect for this summer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - totally perfect for summer :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...