Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 26. juni 2013

Patches on my nails - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
The theme in this Artsy Wednesday is sewn patches...
I chose the blood red Rush Hour from NCLA as my base color, and my patches are many and in different kinds of ragged fabric, because I'm so poor - I spend all my money on nail polish none on clothes :)
I used white nail polish and acrylic craft color for the patches, and I top coated with Seche Vite.
C
heck out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's

Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails 
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Temaet denne Artsy Wednesday er lapper...
Jeg valgte den blodrøde Rush Hour from NCLA som grundfarve, og mine mang lapper er i forskelligt, laset stof, fordi jeg er så fattig - jeg bruger alle mine penge på neglelak, intet på tøj ;)
Jeg brugte hvid neglelak og akrylfarve til lapperne, og toplakken er Seche Vite.

47 kommentarer:

  1. Maria, I spend all my money on nail polishes and I'm poor too :D
    Great patchwork, I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL two of a kind - poor mums of many polishes ;)

      Slet
  2. Since I've started my blog and started reading nail blogs, I fear that I too am going to become poor through varnish obsession haha!

    Really like the white with flowers, and you could so do a 'Friends for Ever' Tatty Bear theme!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you definitely need to put a stop to it right now - before it's too late - muahhhaaaa
      LOL it really is addictive :)
      Yes, I like that patch really much myself, and you are so right :)

      Slet
  3. I looove this mani but it is so strange not to see flowers on your nails haha

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You need to look again - there are flowers *Ky* ;)

      Slet
  4. Wow, what a great idea, it's so cool. Love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Ann-Sofie!

      Slet
  5. These are so cute! They remind me of a patchwork dress.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like my take on our mutual challenge, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. Great! I love the flower patch! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. hehe :)) looks adorable! I love it, Maria :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, Mari, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. This is a really great mani, I love it!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Even if it hasn't any glitter at all...?
      Thanks my friend ;)

      Slet
  9. very creative..well done..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Puja, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them Kayono, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  11. Hehe this is so cute! I love the patches! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Yun, I'm so happy you like my patched nails ;)

      Slet
  12. So cute!! It reminds me of monsters from far away!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thanks Mel, would that be patch-monsters...?

      Slet
  13. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kas, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  14. So cute, and this red is seriously red.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a seriousoly red - and I love that, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  15. Oh my goodness! The patches are so cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  16. It looks super cool! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  17. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot BBeauty Shades!

      Slet
  18. Cute! I love the design on your pointer finger!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that's my favorite too - thanks a lot ScarsLikeLace!

      Slet
  19. It looks cute :-)

    SvarSlet
  20. Love it! It really looks like fabric!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...