Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. juni 2013

How to follow blogs in the future

As most of of you know by now Google Reader (NOTE: NOT the same as Google Friend Connect) is being discontinued on July 1th.
Personally I never used it, but for those of you who did, there are other options to follow the blogs you love....

Bloglovin' has a new feature, that allows you to import the blogs you follow from Google reader - it's very easy to do, click HERE

You can follow my blog with Bloglovin' by clicking the "Follow this blog with Bloglovin'" widget in the right hand menu...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have to admit that I follow my fav blogs through my blogroll haha

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I use my Blogger dash board, I like that because it doesn't just show the newest post :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...