Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. november 2013

Accessorize swatches: Electric Purple and Soft Jade

Today I have 2 Accessorize polishes, my only 2 so far, Electric Purple and Soft Jade.
Both are shown in 2 coats and without a top coat. The formula is average, the dry time is good and I had no application problems. I bought them from Maquillalia in Spain...

Electric Purple gave full opacity and I didn't see my ridges, but somehow the flash made them peep through, so if it seems streaky it is not so, it's my ridges (I do use a ridge filler base coat before swatching) and poor photo editing. It is a vivid bluish-purple, but more lavender-purple than a so called blurple...

Soft Jade is indeed a soft jade - not mint, not jade something in between, and I like it a lot..

Do you own any Accessorize nail polishes?

Later today Elena and I have a Collaboration Saturday with a Dior polish for a change :)

28 kommentarer:

  1. Both colours are very pretty. Electric purple looks particularly awesome.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beaituful colors, but purple one is my fav!

    SvarSlet
  3. These look good on you. I have Electric Purple, which I bought years ago, but I think I've only worn it once.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe you should find it again, it is really pretty!

      Slet
  4. Lovely colours and very cute bottles. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thay actually are cute, those bottles :)

      Slet
  5. Soft Jade is so pretty.
    We have Accessorize in Turkey but they don't sell make-up items.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I agree - oh, that's too bad... :(

      Slet
  6. Beautiful shades. I like Accessorize's polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that you like this brand :)

      Slet
  7. I'm a sucker for those mint green polishes, so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. I really love this celestial blue. Reminds me somehow to Orly Snowcone?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe you should calibrate your monitor?
      This is as mint/jade green as they come, no blue at all - but very pretty!

      Slet
  9. I love both of them, they look perfect for many different kinds of manicures! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I would love to answer that I do, but I don't own any of accessorize's polishes :(
    But i love them!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...