Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. november 2013

Chanel Blue Satin 461, Aurora Blues Accent coll. swatches - Collaboration Saturday

In the collaboration swatch project together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing the second of the Aurora Blues coll.:
Chanel Blue Satin 461 - is from the Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008 including: Blue Satin 461, Rose Satin 463WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - click on the names to see the others.
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 does not belong to this collection!
Blue Satin is a gorgeous blackened blue with a beautiful cobalt shimmer. One rich coat can be enough, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
The application is a breeze and the shine is amazing.
I denne udgave af Elena fra PicturedTinsel og mit kollaborations swatch projekt viser jeg den anden af lakkerne fra Aurora Blues koll.:
Chanel Blue Satin 461 – er fra Aurora Blues Accent coll. foråret 2008 der omfattede: Blue Satin 461, Rose Satin 463WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - klik på navnene for at se de andre. 
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 hører ikke til denne kollektion!
Blue Satin er en supersmuk og mørk blå med et smukt kobolt blå shimmer. Du kan sagtens nøjes med et lag, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak.
Den er let at lægge og se hvor den skinner.
What do you think of Blue Satin?
I wonder what Elena is showing us today...?
Hvad synes du om Blue Satin?
Gad vide hvad Elena viser os i dag...?

27 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is really gorgeous and just went on my X-Mas-wishlist.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was wondering why you didn't have it - but I'm glad you want it now :)

      Slet
    2. I always thought it'd be too close to Dior Ink and Tuxedo.

      Slet
  2. This is beautiful! I love the dark color, and the shimmer. Looks very good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Camilla - I love it so much too!

      Slet
  3. It looks much better on your nails than in the bottle. I like it very much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it even better on the nails :)

      Slet
  4. I really love who this nail polish looks :)

    SvarSlet
  5. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! It's a bit too dark for me, but you totally rock it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I figured you would feel that way, but I'm happy you like it on me :)

      Slet
  6. This colour looks great, it reminds me of night sky. Please visit my blog http://nailartoholic.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does look a lot like a night sky indeed :)

      Slet
  7. This is definitely one of my "top ten" Chanel nail polishes, I mean from those that I saw on your blog :-) ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it is in my Top 10 too - so far at least :)

      Slet
  8. Woooah, pure stunning lacquer here! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. It looks like night sky! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...