Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. november 2013

Electrifying Madness

The base color is Chanel Madness 333 - swatches HERE - and I sponged China Glaze Electrify along the cuticles and down. I painted my flowers with acrylic craft paint and top coated with Seche Vite.
Grundfarven er Chanel Madness 333 - se swatches HER - og jeg duppede  China Glaze Electrify langs neglebåndene og nedad. Derefter malede jeg mine blomster med akrylfarve og toplakken er Seche Vite.

26 kommentarer:

  1. These flowers are absolutely gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  2. Wow, the flowers are just gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  3. I love the shape of these flowers.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow, that pettern look great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much MiniStyle, I'm really glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it Diana, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  6. Those colours match each other perfectly! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  7. This is so beautiful!!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ash, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydia, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  9. It looks so festive to me! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Irina!

      Slet
  10. A candidate for Christmas manicure? Beautiful flowers and colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would say yes, maybe too little red tho :) - thanks a lot Camilla!

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. I'm glad you like a little madness too ;)

      Slet
  12. This is awesome! I love how the leaves look like stars!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Traci, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...