Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. november 2013

Chanel Rose Paradise 185 - swatches

Rose Paradise 185 – was a Neiman Marcus exclusive in 2010.
It is not normally a color I would buy, BUT it took me by surprise and I fell in love when this pre-owned polish arrived.
Rose Paradise is a coppery rose with a lot of shimmers, it’s very complex and thus difficult to describe. This is two easy coats, no top coat – a flawless formula.
Rose Paradise 185 – var en Neiman Marcus exclusive i 2010.
Det er normalt ikke en farve jeg ville købe, MEN da jeg modtog denne let brugte lak, faldt jeg helt for den.
Rose Paradise en en kobber-rose farve med en masse shimmer. Den er meget kompleks og lidt svær at beskrive. Du ser 2 let lagte lag uden toplak – det er som sædvanligt en fantastisk Chanel lak at arbejde med.
Do you like Rose Paradise?
Hvad synes du om Rose Paradise?

21 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful color, loveeee it:)

    SvarSlet
  2. On your nails is sooooo lovely <3
    I would buy that too, if available! :)
    But I'm sure it wouldn't "fit" my nails as yours ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, you might be lucky to find it used - and of course it would ;)

      Slet
  3. It's not really my colour either, but I do recognize a good shimmer when I see one! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know you have a trained shimmer eye, and I was so pleasantly surprised by it :)

      Slet
  4. That's a really interesting color... I don't think I've seen another quite like it! I like the shimmers in there too. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very interesting and unique - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. I like it Looks like a grown up colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, OMG maybe it's because my mind is growing all up that I like it so much hahaha - but I have to agree, it is kind of grown up :)

      Slet
  6. Interesting. I would like it more if it were a flecked shimmer since that's what my taste is running to these days.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be very pretty too, but I love the shimmers in this one :)

      Slet
  7. I'm not a huge fan of the finish, but the color of this is really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Maria, that colour really matches goregously with your skintone.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...