Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 28. november 2013

Flowers and glitter on black satin

The base color is Chanel Black Satin 219, and I sponged random areas of each nail with Shimmer Polish Karina. Then I painted my flowers with acrylic craft colors and top coated with Seche Vite.
Grundfarven er Chanel Black Satin 219, og jeg duppede tilfældige områder på hver negl med Shimmer Polish Karina. Derefter malede jeg mine blomster med akrylfarve og toplakken er Seche Vite.

28 kommentarer:

  1. So vamp!
    I am guessing how would that look like with dark red flowers instead of white :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure that would be pretty too - thanks a lot *Ky*!

      Slet
  2. such a cute little flower!! love the texture!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Jackie :)

      Slet
  3. lovely lovely lovely... do my nails please *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I told you to come an visit, so when do you arrive :D

      Slet
  4. Striking combination. I love the contrast.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. Ooh la la, that's vampy and sexy!! ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. Very pretty, as all your flower nails! Love how you used the glitter. It looks pretty together with black.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thanks a lot Lani, I'm so pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  7. I love that combination of black, dark glitter and the bright flower.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Irina!

      Slet
  9. The base colour is beautiful, flowers too :-) and the glitter gives an extra "touch" to the whole manicure .-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...