Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. november 2013

Chanel Eclair 227, Holiday 2006 - swatches and comparisons

The Mondays before Christmas I'm going to show you some Chanel Holiday nail polishes. 
I already showed you: 2013/Rouge Rubis 677 - and the rest is 2012/Malice 637, 2010/Pulsion 547, 2011/Rouge Carat 587 and 2009/Trapeze 367...
Chanel Eclair 227 – is from the 2006 Holiday collection – I have found contradictive information of the possible rest of the collection, but Givre 229 probably also was part of the collection.
Éclair is a bronze-toned gold with a lot of shimmer. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat.
It’s easy to apply and not too prone to brush strokes. The dry time is good.
Mandagene før jul vil jeg vise nogle Chanel jule lakker. 
Jeg har allerede vist: 2013/Rouge Rubis 677 - og de andre er 2012/Malice 637, 2010/Pulsion 547, 2011/Rouge Carat 587 og 2009/Trapeze 367.
Chanel Eclair 227 – er fra julen 2006, og jeg har fundet modstridende oplysninger om de mulige andre lakker i kollektionen, men jeg er ret sikker på at Givre 229 også er en del af den.
Eclair er en bronzetonet guld med en masse shimmer. Den er fatisk dækkende i et lag, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak.
What do you think of Eclair...?
Hvad synes du om Eclair...?

27 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! Now, if only I could afford a Chanel... ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful! I love seeing all these colours I knew nothing about before :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. SO do I, it feels like a treasure every time I find one of those :)

      Slet
  3. That's a really nice golden polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - even if it's golden :)

      Slet
  4. Like caramel and honey silk candy. Yummy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, what a lovely picture - I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. That s.h.i.m.m.e.r.!!!! OwO
    Sooooo cooool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ohhh, I'm so happy you like it - and that shimmer is really cool - and unexpected colors :)

      Slet
  6. wow! such a wondeful shade! i need it and I hope I can finde it <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope so too, it's not seen often - good luck!!

      Slet
  7. Great color for the holidays.

    Checkout the Thanksgiving $75 Giveaway on my blog. Great for Black Friday.
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous and looks good on you :)

    SvarSlet
  9. So beautiful! All of your Chanel swatches makes me want to check out their polishes...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and a word of warning: it is contagious, not many months ago I didn't own one single Chanel, and look at me now ;)

      Slet
  10. Very pretty. Never tried Channel polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it :) - you should, the formula is amazing!

      Slet
  11. oh, someone looks very elegant today :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Well, it's nice. But in comparison, for whichever reason, I'd prefer Kaleidoscope.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It would be a difficult choice for me - I love them both LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...