Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. november 2013

Chanel Rose Satin 463, Aurora Blues Accent coll. swatches

Chanel Rose Satin 463 - is from the Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008 including: Blue Satin 461, Rose Satin 463, WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - click on the names to see the others
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 does not belong to this collection!
Rose Satin is a pale peachy pink/beige toned nude with a subtle shimmer. I bought it pre-owned to be able to show the entire collection, and I think it makes my skin tone rather pig-like, I wish it was a bit more cold pink.
If you are OK with a visible nail line 2 coats is enough, but this is 3 coat without a top coat – and look at that pretty shine!
Chanel Rose Satin 463 – er fra Aurora Blues Accent coll. foråret 2008 der omfattede: Blue Satin 461, Rose Satin 463, WhiteSatin 459 and Azur 465 - klik på navnene for at se de andre. 
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 hører ikke til denne kollektion!
Rose Satin er en lys fersken/pink/beige nude med et let shimmer. Jeg købte den brugt, så jeg kunne swatche hele kollektionen. Men jeg kunne slet ikke li’ den sammen med min hud, der forvandlede sig til grisehud, bare den havde været lidt mere kold pink.
Der er synlig neglelinie ved to lag, men jeg har her brugt 3 lag uden toplak – og se så flot skinnende dens finish er.
What do you think of Rose Satin...?
Whvad synes du om Rose Satin...?

24 kommentarer:

  1. That's what I would call a grandma-polish for sure! But! It's cool that your collection grows, and perhaps one day it'll be complete :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I bought it from a woman who wore it for her wedding :)
      In my dreams my collection might be complete, but I doubt that anyone really knows how many there are...

      Slet
  2. Maria, I envy you, for these peachy colours look so great on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them on me, this particular one I didn't really feel comfortable wearing - those peachy pinks are not really me, I think :)

      Slet
    2. No for sure, this kind of colour really matches perfectly with your skin-tone, as I noticed several times already.

      Slet
    3. Hmm, it sounds like i have to change my mind of this type of color ;)

      Slet
    4. You really should make up your mind. I rember, I never wanted to wear blue or green. And now?

      Slet
    5. Yes, fortunately we aren't locked - we evolve and move - that's so nice :)

      Slet
  3. I don't see this shade makes your skin tone pig-like, but I understand when you don't like how a nail polish looks on you. This shimmer is adorable. I'll give that to Chanel - they have lovely shimmer in polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you don't think so, and yes, often it's in our heads entirely :)
      Chanel sure knows how to make shimmers - that is so true :)

      Slet
  4. Pretty shade! I understand why you think it makes your skin look pig-like, but I wouldn't let it bother me. It's quite close to your skintone, but that would kist make it a nice "nude"? I think it suits you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are of course right, and maybe i actually will learn to love nudes one day - well in fact i do love some of them already :)

      Slet
  5. How pretty! I love the close up picture...the shimmer looks beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely colour, but I would surely add some nail art on it, some white flowers maybe! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like it :)
    And that shimmer...? O.O <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm happy to hear you like both the shimmer and the shade :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...