Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. november 2013

Chanel White Satin 459, Aurora Blues Accent coll. swatches

Chanel White Satin 459 – is from the Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008 including: Blue Satin 461Rose Satin 463, White Satin 459 and Azur 465 - click on the names to see the others!
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 does not belong to this collection!
White Satin is milky white jelly. The second coat is still fairly transparent, and what you see is 3 coats without a top coat. I love a true white cream polish, but I think this one is a little too milky in both shade and opacity against my skin tone.
The application is a breeze and the shine is amazing.
Chanel White Satin 459 – er fra Aurora Blues Accent coll. foråret 2008 der omfattede: Blue Satin 461Rose Satin 463, White Satin 459 and Azur 465 - klik på navnene for at se de andre.
Bonus info: Black Satin 219 hører ikke til denne kollektion!
White Satin er en mælkehvid jelly. Den er stadig ret transparent efter 2 lag, og her ser du 3 lag uden toplak. Jeg elsker en ren hvid cremelak, men jeg synes, at denne er lidt for mælkeagtig i såvel farve som gennemsigtighed til min hudfarve.
Den var let at påføre og den har en fantastisk skinnende finish.
Do you like White Satin...?
Hvad synes du om White Satin...?

23 kommentarer:

  1. Despite the sheerness, it still looks really clean and elegant on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so - in fact looking at the photos I like it better than in person too :)

      Slet
  2. I actually like the way this looks on you, and I also have a feeling that two coats look good on you too. Yes, I'm surprised myself, but thumbs up from me! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I always look forward to your comments, but it's especially exciting to see when a Chanel surprises you - thanks my friend :)

      Slet
  3. I really like this kind of nail polishes and this one is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Looks very elegant a shame is sheer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's the thing about jellies - I imagine it would be perfect for sandwiches...

      Slet
  5. Very elegant milky white. Bit too elegant for me ;o), but it's looking good on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it on me - on the photos it's not as bad as I remember it ;)

      Slet
  6. I don't like to see a visible nail line, so I suppose I would use it just like you did: 3 coats :-) Well, I don't like 3 coats either, it seems like "too much" coats to me, but the final effect is pretty and elegant, so I could survive and wait for it to dry and then enjoy it on my nails! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I love your thought - but as you know, jellies are like that, and a good fast drying top coat works wonders on 3 or more layers :)

      Slet
  7. it suits your skin tone perfectly!

    SvarSlet
  8. This is pretty :D Your nails look fabulous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  9. No, I don't :(
    That is so... odd, on the nails :S

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - fair enough, I'm not convinced it's pretty on me either :)

      Slet
  10. Dear Maria, I really like your blog, and I think your nails and hands look really good! As for this shade, do you know whether it is still sold or was it discontinued? thank you! Lara

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Dear Unknown!
      Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that!
      It is discontinued, it belonged to the Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008, so you have to search on Ebay and similar places if you want it!

      Slet
    2. thank you very much! sorry for posting as unknown, but I just don't know very well how to use how to use internet fora! congratulations again on your beautiful blog! Lara

      Slet
    3. No problem :)
      And thank you so much again Lara :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...