Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. november 2013

Chanel Madness 333 spring 2007 - swatches

Chanel Madness 333 – is a LE from spring 2007: Allegoria 331, Madness 333, Blanc Ceramic 335 and Noir Ceramic 337.
Madness is a dark red-brown, mostly chocolate brown, creme polish. It is highly pigmented, so 1 coat might be enough, but here you have two coats without a top coat – and look at that shine. The formula is perfect, the application is easy and the dry time is good!
Chanel Madness 333 – er en LE fra foråret 2007.
Madness er en mørk rød-brun, mest chokoladebrun, creme lak. Den er så velpigmenteret at et lag kan være nok, men her ser du den med 2 lag og uden toplak – og se hvor den skinner. Konsistensen er perfekt, let at lægge og tørretiden er god!
How do you feel about madness - at least the nail polish called Madness ;)
Later this week I'll show it with nail art!
Hvad synes du om galskaben - eller rettere sagt lakken Madness ;)
Senere på ugen viser jeg den med nail art!

33 kommentarer:

  1. I love this. It looks like melted chocolate, yum!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed - a very pleasant image ;)

      Slet
    2. Exactly what i was thinking! :) Very beautiful Maria.

      Slet
  2. Mmmm, chocolate. This is a very nice chocolate shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I prefer my chocolate even darker - but the polish is perfect :)

      Slet
  3. Beautiful shade! It looks so cream-y :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The formula was - as always for Chanels creams - so amazing!

      Slet
  4. Too brown for my tastes :)
    But that is so super super shiny *-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chanel knows how to make a shiny finish :)

      Slet
  5. I wonder why they chose to call that colour Madness. It's shiny alright :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well - that's a question I cannot answer - and indeed it is shiny!

      Slet
  6. yummy, this one looks like melted chocolate *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. I love lOOOOOve this amazing colour <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - and the fun thin: Chanel made me like brown again :)

      Slet
  8. Beautiful colour and it reminds me chocolate too :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Sweet!!! Chocolate Indeed!!! Rich In color (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is such a chocolate-ly and rich color, you are absolutely right :)

      Slet
  10. I really love 333 Madness. The perfect colour for autumn.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. Like a chocolate! :)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is such a lovely deep color!

    SvarSlet
  13. OMG Maria-I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, as you know I have one up for swap - just tellin' ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...