Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. november 2013

Chanel Distraction 549, Les Roses Ultimes collection, swatches - Collaboration Saturday

In the collaboration swatch project together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Chanel Distraction 549 – is from the Les Roses Ultimes coll. in the summer of 2012 including: Attraction 545,  Distraction 549, Frisson 543 and Tentation 541.
Distraction is both coral and orange, a great color for summer and tanned skin. It has the same gorgeous pink shimmer as Tentation, but in Distraction it is very shy, and not really visible on the nail.
The formula is flawless, the shine is fantastic and the dry time is good. These swatches are shown in 2 coats without a top coat.
I showed Attraction earlier today and am showing Frisson and Tentation tomorrow!
I denne udgave af det fælles swatch projekt sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Chanel Distraction 549 – er fra Les Roses Ultimes coll. sommeren 2012, der omfattede Attraction 545,  Distraction 549, Frisson 543 og Tentation 541.
Distraction er både koral og orange, og det er en flot sommerfarve til solbrændt hud. Den har det samme smukke blå/pink shimmer som Tentation, men i Distraction er det ikke nær så synligt når lakken først har forladt flasken. 
Den er let at lægge, den har en flot skinnende finish, og tørretiden er god. Du ser her 2 lag uden toplak.
Jeg viste Attraction tidligere i dag, og viser Frisson og Tentation i morgen.
Were you distracted by Distraction?
Have you checked out what Elena is showing us today...?
Blev du distraheret af Distraction?
Har du set hvad Elena viser i dag...?

23 kommentarer:

  1. Well, that's beautiful. But it doesn't match with my skin-tone. You remeber I had it already, but I gave it away.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I remember - and I was too slow - it was a bit before I got the "I need all disease" :)

      Slet
  2. That is a really lovely color!

    SvarSlet
  3. how much I like the colour <3

    SvarSlet
  4. gorgeous color! I'm not sure it would suit me, but... gorgeous! It looks sooo pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't think it would suit me either, but i like it :)

      Slet
  5. I wasn't distracted, but I was surprised over how nice I think it looks. It's a surprise because it's not my colour at all, as you know :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not my color either - but as you I was surprised that i really like it :)

      Slet
  6. Another really pretty color! Chanel just does those subtle shimmers so well. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Chanel really are the experts of those shimmers :)

      Slet
  7. While this still isn't one of my colours, I like it far better than that pearly white. It also looks very good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did - so thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  8. So perfect for summer, I am getting in love with this kind of shades (but only for summer... LOL)!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...