Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. november 2013

Chanel Frisson 543, Les Roses Ultimes collection - swatches

Chanel Frisson 543 – is from the Les Roses Ultimes coll. in the summer of 2012 including: Attraction 545Distraction 549, Frisson 543 and Tentation 541.
Yesterday I showed Attraction and Distraction - click on their names to see them, later today I will show Tentation.
Frisson is a pale peachy baby pink with a gorgeous golden shimmer. I think it is too warm/peach-salmon for me to wear, but it is a very pretty pink nude, discrete yet noticeable for those that can wear it.
2 coats is fairly opaque, and if I didn’t have ridges (yes I do use a ridge filler) it would be enough. This is however 3 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Frisson 543 – er fra Les Roses Ultimes coll. sommeren 2012, der omfattede Attraction 545Distraction 549, Frisson 543 og Tentation 541.
I går viste jeg Attraction og Distraction - klik på deres navne for at se dem, og senere i dag viser jeg Tentation.
Frisson er en bleg baby fersken-luyserød med et smukt gyldent shimmer. Den er dog lidt for varm/fersken-laks i nuancen til min hudfarve, men det er en smuk lyserød nude, diskret men man lægger alligevel mærke til den.
2 lag er nogenlunde dækkende, og det ville jeg nøjes med, hvis jeg ikke havde så kraftige riller (og jo, jeg bruger en ridge filler). Men her ser du 3 lag uden toplak.
Is Frisson a color you - unlike me - can wear...?
Er Frisson en fare som du, i modsætning til mig, godt kan bære...?

19 kommentarer:

  1. I think it's looking quiet pretty on you. But however, no colour for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, but it's never going to be my favorite color :)

      Slet
  2. There's no way I could pull a colour like that off, but I really like the shimmers they add to their polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not my color either, but I agree, they sure know to use shimmers by Chanel :)

      Slet
  3. lovely! I like this light pink very much, and the shimmer is so pretty. Of course, I don't own this one, you have so many hard to find Chanel!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and yes, I feel so lucky and grateful to have found so many!

      Slet
  4. I would wear that kind of shade, sometimes :)
    I love it! And I can't see why you don't like that on your nails/skin :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, sometimes you just have this uncomfortable feeling with some shades, this is one of those for me - but on others I would love it :)

      Slet
  5. this one reminds me so much of catrice... can't remember the name right now (but it has a pig in it ;)
    not bad at all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL oink - yes it makes my skin look like a baby pig :)
      But pretty on so many other girls :)

      Slet
  6. This one looks so delicate! I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  7. How pretty! I'm loving that golden shimmer :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...