Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. februar 2012

Flowers from the Indigo Ocean





My stash of flower mani’s in the “photo vault” is piling up, so I hope you like flowers, you are going to see quite a few on my blog in the month to come…
This is two coats of Nubar Indigo Ocean and the rest I painted with acrylic colors. The flowers I did with the one-stroke technique and I outlined them with a fine brush in gold acrylic, just like I did HERE. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
Min beholdning af blomster manicurer i “foto lageret” er ved at fylde en del, så jeg håber du kan li’ blomster, for du kommer til at se en del den næste måneds tid…
Her ser du blomster malet med akrylfarve på 2 lag Nubar Indigo Ocean. Blomsterne er malet med one-stroke metoden og jeg har kantet dem med en fin pensel og guld akryl, ligesom f.eks. HER. Til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite Top coat.

28 kommentarer:

  1. very pretty :) I thought they were stickers at first! wow

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Samantha, that really makes me proud :)

      Slet
  2. Absolutely FAB! They look like stickers ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Swååfie, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  3. looks amazing! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful flowers! I love the blue & gold together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you arfblat, and thanks for joining :)

      Slet
  5. These are just stunning! Great flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you, I was so excited to hear if you guys like them as much as I do :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful flowers! Very elegant, and I love the gold and blue combination. The detail is really wonderful, too- the bit of white in the centre of the flower is perfect. Lovely, Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, The Lacquer Tracker, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  7. oh my goodness!! these are super adorable!! i love everything about this manicure!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydz, I have a lot of more flower mani's to show :)

      Slet
  8. These are super pretty! Amazing job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Kas, sweet music in my ears LOL - and thank you so much for joining :)

      Slet
  9. så smukt, det er den flotteste mani jeg har set længe
    der er altså sådan lidt royalt stel over det (i min fantasi) :D love it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahj taaak, Kathrine, der var flere på min vej, der fik de samme associationer :)

      Slet
  10. I think gold was a good choice for the outlines. It made the flowers pop from the background. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you rins, your opinion is highly appreciated!

      Slet
  11. wow, i think this one is one of your best manicures, so elegant and classy, love it... want it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, I think so too, but more like it to come :)

      Slet
  12. You blew my mind with this one,gorgeous,amazing!!The way gold stands out on the blue - perfection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi,they really are close to my heart, so it's so nice, that you like it so much :)

      Slet
  13. This is one of the manicures I'd like to copy from you! Beautiful colours!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I look forward to seeing it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...