Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. oktober 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Bondi Beach - Edgy Polish Exclusive - swatches

Celestial Cosmetics Bondi Beach is a store exclusive for EdgyPolish.
Bondi Beach is a teal-leaning blue holo with shy pink flashes seen from certain angles, best seen in the bottle. The holo is strongest in the sun of course, but it’s a pleasant distraction in artificial light, and it’s more or less visible in other light settings. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat. 
Do you like this store exclusive - if yes, go get it while you can from Edgy Polish!

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's really nice and looks so good on you too :-) ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think it's OK :) Interesting hue.

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the colour and also the touch of pink shimmer I think I can see in it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh I don't want to enlarge my WishList, let's do that I didn't see this gorgeous baby @.@

    SvarSlet
  5. It's real gorgeous blue, but I'm not sure, if it's really mine. Anyway <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. i really have a soft spot for these blue holos

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...